Rumor: Demacia Blacklists Rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

11-29-2010

Hopefully the Demacians didn't confiscate his Chrome Skin. He'll need it should he fight in the match.

Zaunite Bartender, Cid Emblem

Inkstone

11-29-2010

Update: When asked, port officials said that the long delay was due to a combination of the Armordillo's faulty paperwork and a novice guardsman's errors in standard operating procedure. "The terseness of the subject certainly didn't help." However, many interviewees said that the guard looked: "like 'e knew exactly what 'e was doin'."

Interviews with local merchants seem to dispel the rumor that aggression was shown to Rammus by the general populace. Locals and other disembarking passengers seemed upset at the long wait and were concerned by the Armordillo's detainment. "I thought champions had, like, diplomatic immunity or something," muttered Havoc Damspeese, a sixty year old cod fisherman. "I mean, champions are constantly walking around here after a fight. I've personally seen Singed in the Hanged Shark [a local tavern] and no [officals] seemed to give him no trouble."

However, more sources have come forward to strengthen the idea that administrative interference was the reason for the canceled lunch appointment. Apparently another, unknown, League champion was supposed to meet with Rammus. However a mid-level government order was handed down to the maitre d' to cancel the appointment. The other champion was reportedly of a very short stature, but no more details could be found. No information has been given on whether Rammus recieved a refund.

DaWugui

11-29-2010

"In hindsight, we're lucky we only blacklisted Rammus and not someone like Gangplank. Rammus is too nice of an individual to resort to violence at any sort of disrespect. Gangplank's idea of a response would be to simply drop a cannon barrage into the port." ~ Unnamed Demacian official

o0sniper50o

11-29-2010

When I see this kind of discrimination against various people because of one action they did without even taking the time to wonder why someone would do such thing, it makes me lose what little hope I have for the people (and creatures) of Valoran to live together peacfully.

-Summoner Deadeye Sniper ~Unaffiliated~

ipleadthefif208

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0sniper50o View Post
When I see this kind of discrimination against various people because of one action they did without even taking the time to wonder why someone would do such thing, it makes me lose what little hope I have for the people (and creatures) of Valoran to live together peacfully.

-Summoner Deadeye Sniper ~Unaffiliated~
do you start to see that no one is truly good and truly evil? that these words are for the beholder to decide?
-Grand Adviser and Speaker of the Noxian High Command Isildur of Númenor

Sapphyrite

11-30-2010

My, my, was that the Demacian Propaganda Office's day off? To have such news leak out without the "righteous" red tape, they must be really getting lousy. Or perhaps stirring rumors about Noxus planning to cheat in the upcoming match is taking all their efforts?

Caelestes d'Escarde,
N.S, A & S.F.E.

Hotarukin

11-30-2010

Rammus fought with all his might... he stared intently into space, and did everything he could to muster up the vocabulary to say what he wanted... he inhaled deeply, and looked at the Noxian asking him to help in the fight against Ionia... and simply stated: "Ok." Hours later, he could still be heard crying in his room, the poor little armordillo just needs to learn how to say "no."

HereticalWarlock

02-14-2011

Rammus, according to his lore, is indeed a benevolent spirit. He gets on very well with Blitzcrank instead of Twitch, even though Blitz doesn't share his background while Twitch does. Nevertheless, he, just like Sivir, is a mercenary who traded his muscles for anyone who can afford them. He couldn't care less about what atrocities the Noxian army had done to Ionians. His alignment is perfectly neutral. But clearly Rammus is not a heartless, coldblooded murderer deserving discrimination by Demacians. What if Sivir were hired by the Noxians to fight against Ionians during that match?