New character idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ichiztus

12-02-2010

I've got an idea for a new character in the game that would maybe more interresting than the others. It's name would be Alwind. He's a shapechanger and he's currently really changing up.

Stats-

Damage 35 (+3.01 / per level)
Health 432 (+110 / per level)
Mana 100 (+0 / per level) (No mana put shape power)
Move Speed 315
Armor 12 (+3.789 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regen 1.1 (+0.15 / per level)
Mana Regen 50 (+0 / per level) (Shape power recharge per 5 sec)

Abilities: - Bear Shape, cost 100 shape power, in this form Alwing will be like a small tank the health and armor he got will be 5/10/15/20/25% more than usual. But his attack speed is reduce by 30/25/20/15/10%. Making i'm good to tank with high armor and low health.(After leaving a shape Alwing must rest for 20 secondes before entering a new one.)

-Cougar Shape, cost 100 shape power, in this form Alwing will posses the cougar stealth ability that makes i'm invisible after 1 min out of combat but he leaves that form while he strike for the first time with it, doing 100% critical strike. When leveling this ability up it only gives a 210/220/230/240/250% critical damage instead of 200% (can be stack with infinity edge) and also a 15% attack speed bonus.(After leaving a shape Alwing must rest for 20 secondes before entering a new one.)

-Curse of shapechanger, cost 80/70/60/50/40 shape power, this is a spell that do no damage at all but reduce the attack speed of a targeted enemy champion by a great amount of time; -0.3/0.5/0.7/0.9/1.1 for 5s making it a good tool to escape a fighter champion or a tank. (Can only be casted out of any shape) Passive: Increase your attack speed by 6/7/8/9/10%.

Cooldown: 40/35/30/25/20s

-Hawk Quickshape, cost 100 shape power, this is the ultimate of Alwing, he transform into an hawk that fly up into the sky for 5/10/15s (making all the map visible while he's up there) than get down and increasing the movement speed of Alwing by 200% for 5/10/15s while he's still in an Hawk form, he becomes untargetable, invincible, can fly up all object but can't attack and can be see by everyone. When he goes down, he invincible for 1.5 sec while he can't move or attack after that he's free to move or attack. Also the after-leave effect do not apply to this quickshape.

Cooldown: 5 min

Passive: All cooldown of Alwing restart to zero when he kills an ennemy champion out of form and he's also giving to i'm and nearly allies an +5 attack damage + 2 per level.

Recommended items: Anything except something that gives AP or mana, mana-regen.

By the way Alwing is a tank, fighter, melee with a strong health, strong attack, low spell attack and difficult to be good with. He's not a ganker or jungler at all (I hope).

Thanks for listening (Or reading XD) and see ya next time.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ichiztus

12-02-2010

I'm sorry maybe it's not the good place in forum so i gonna put it in the champion feedback also.