AD Eve help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Shmee

10-29-2010

So I've decided to give Eve a shot and go the AD route. I'm really not sure what type of runes would be best to get for her and what a general good core build would be. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Zodiacshape

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreto View Post
So I've decided to give Eve a shot and go the AD route. I'm really not sure what type of runes would be best to get for her and what a general good core build would be. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I found going this seems the most effective:

attack speed marks
dodge seals
magic resist/lvl glyphs
hp quints

0/21/9 Masteries

Mercury Treads, Ninja Tabi or Boots of Mobility
Madreds Bloodrazor
Malady or Trinity Force
Trinity Force or Malady

You want to max out R, W and E then Q but throw 1 in Q. After that just build based on what you need and always buy red+green elixirs later on. I am still working on a jungle build for her.

LordSlash

10-30-2010

AD Eve?

RedUsagi

10-30-2010

sash shut the **** up you are not useful to this section of the forum in anyway.

for ad eve it seems that getting on hit effect items is helpful or going the crit route. I've seen success with crit eve starting with averice blades then making an if, and black cleaver to add tot he armor pen you get from ravage. I recommended standard dps runes. getting one level in invis and hate spike and maxing out ravage for the debuff as well as leveling your ult as you get the oppertunity. the level in hate spike is the double stun.

LordSlash

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedUsagi
sash shut the **** up you are not useful to this section of the forum in anyway.
I beg to differ. ;/

Anywho, no need to cuss me out for asking a simple question. I always thought Lich Bane gave AP Eve enough DPS. Is AD Eve suddenly more viable for some odd reason? Please, fill me in instead of telling me to shut the **** up. It's much more productive. ;3

RedUsagi

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSlash View Post
I beg to differ. ;/

Anywho, no need to cuss me out for asking a simple question. I always thought Lich Bane gave AP Eve enough DPS. Is AD Eve suddenly more viable for some odd reason? Please, fill me in instead of telling me to shut the **** up. It's much more productive. ;3
its the unproductive posts. i think ap eve is more viable but this person is asking for help. eves ult is exactly like master yis except it gives hp when you kill someone and has a much much shorter cd since if someone dies you get to use it again.

LordSlash

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedUsagi View Post
its the unproductive posts. i think ap eve is more viable but this person is asking for help. eves ult is exactly like master yis except it gives hp when you kill someone and has a much much shorter cd since if someone dies you get to use it again.
Yep. I'm so unproductive. All I do is go around telling people that try to help to stfu. I'm SO badddd!

Anyways. Well, if AD Eve's what you want to do, I'd imagine some sort of a jungling approach would make things easier?

RedUsagi

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSlash View Post
Yep. I'm so unproductive. All I do is go around telling people that try to help to stfu. I'm SO badddd!

Anyways. Well, if AD Eve's what you want to do, I'd imagine some sort of a jungling approach would make things easier?
you can always jungle with eve although if your team has a better jungler i would go with that.

and yah you normally repeat things already said.

Master Shmee

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedUsagi View Post

for ad eve it seems that getting on hit effect items is helpful or going the crit route. I've seen success with crit eve starting with averice blades then making an if, and black cleaver to add tot he armor pen you get from ravage. I recommended standard dps runes. getting one level in invis and hate spike and maxing out ravage for the debuff as well as leveling your ult as you get the oppertunity. the level in hate spike is the double stun.
Thanks RedUsagi. Just curious why you didn't mention anything about AS. The last game I played as Eve I ended up getting malady/bloodrazor/dark whisper (since there were 3 tanks) and I was able to kill mord within a 3-4 secs. You definitely think going crit is the better route?

Zodiacshape

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreto View Post
Thanks RedUsagi. Just curious why you didn't mention anything about AS. The last game I played as Eve I ended up getting malady/bloodrazor/dark whisper (since there were 3 tanks) and I was able to kill mord within a 3-4 secs. You definitely think going crit is the better route?
Going a full crit chance page can definitely work on Evelynn since she has massive attack speed from her ult. I have been getting great results going bloodrazor asap followed by trinity force then malady. Just bloodrazor alone is devestating. I recently worked out a solid jungling build for her and it works great with little downtime unlike some other guides. The awesome thing about going AD Evelynn is you don't need any mana regen runes or masteries at all on her, they also increased her base mana regen by a lot in the last patch.