How to make Jax work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kaodynamics

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvolfster View Post
Welll, you haven't really played a good tryndamere then. However, if you shut him down early, it's quite easy to take on tryn. A good tryn, on the other hand, will 2-3 shot jax if he times his ult right. As for carry heavy opposition. Well, a carry heavy team is bound to fail. and yes, jax eats carries.
Unless the try has armor penetration (not likely) than no. Shutting down a good try early? Lolz, he go to the jungle and farm up an infinity edge by the time you see him again he just 3 shoted a caster. Frozen mallet jax ain't squishy. you max out counter strike as soon as possible. you get zeal if he really given you a lot of trouble but he generally won't. Between the multiple stuns, your life steal, more stuns, more life steal. Tryn can ult but he won't move. The only real time your outclasses is if he is fed. But even than your farming potential easily keeps up (and even more so if your build isn't designed around being fed).

Kanzen

12-19-2009

Well sword of divine is the most annoying for me. Of course it was mention before that maybe as Jax u arent that great carry as for example Yi who has great abilities to kill squishy characters reset skills and so on. But before that sword came in i could beat the **** out of Yi and that was my main adventage :P. Now most Yi players look "oh there is Jax i will take the sword and bring him down in three shots". of course he needs to spend especialy money to counter Jax but this sword is great anyway. When my friend started playing this game couple weeks ago he decided to choose Yi as his main char. I told him that Yi is great but never try to face Trynd or Jax because they will destroy u, fight them only if u have way better gear or support. Couple days a go he said that i was right about Tryn but Jax is nothing for him because he takes the sword of divine and brings him easily.ALthough probably he didnt faced good jax players yet

vvolfster

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzen View Post
Well sword of divine is the most annoying for me. Of course it was mention before that maybe as Jax u arent that great carry as for example Yi who has great abilities to kill squishy characters reset skills and so on. But before that sword came in i could beat the **** out of Yi and that was my main adventage :P. Now most Yi players look "oh there is Jax i will take the sword and bring him down in three shots". of course he needs to spend especialy money to counter Jax but this sword is great anyway. When my friend started playing this game couple weeks ago he decided to choose Yi as his main char. I told him that Yi is great but never try to face Trynd or Jax because they will destroy u, fight them only if u have way better gear or support. Couple days a go he said that i was right about Tryn but Jax is nothing for him because he takes the sword of divine and brings him easily.ALthough probably he didnt faced good jax players yet
This. I agree with this. That item is BS. Its duration should be reduced to 3 seconds at best. However, if there's a minion around or if multiple people are targetting jax, then Yi is deadmeat since he can grab a stun off of someone else. Yi was s h i t t y as hell without it. Give my jax shield piercing items so I can kill morgana, sion, kayle, janna too. Do not make items just to counter one champ in specific.