[Item Discussion] Nidalee, The Bestial Huntress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloudburn

12-18-2009

So I've been playing a lot of Nidalee lately and have been doing decently.

My current build is:

Starting items: Sapphire Crystal, Health Potion x1, Mana Potion x1
- Sheen
- Mercury Treads or Ninja Tabi based on the team
- Rylai's Scepter
- Trinity Force
- Banshee's Veil

I find this build accommodates her quite well, but I'd love to see your builds.

bobthegood

12-18-2009

I like your build, but I insert Nashor's Tooth between boots and Rylais. CD reduction is crazy when you are in cougar form as you can just mash QWE to victory.

Quinnister

12-18-2009

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...7s+Best+Friend

Here is my personal build for Nidalee. I've found her very useful as an offensive support.

whomaster

12-18-2009

Sheen - boots based on team - phage - banshee's - finish trinity - Infinity. Then its all based on countering the other team.

KamikadzeTM

12-19-2009

OK it's clear that Nidalee lacks slows and stuns so you've got to buy her some. My question is what works better on her Rylai's Scepter or Frozen Mallet. If anyone has tried those items on her pls tell me.

Canis

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikadzeTM View Post
OK it's clear that Nidalee lacks slows and stuns so you've got to buy her some. My question is what works better on her Rylai's Scepter or Frozen Mallet. If anyone has tried those items on her pls tell me.
Been running a physical dps build and frozen mallet works wonders.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=37795 seen here.

Scrimshaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2009

-Saphire Crystal
-Sheen
-Any boots (boots varry based on opponents) the Ninja Tabi gives you good dodge in cat form.
-Phage for extra health and a slow
-Zeal (attack speed, Crit chance, and movement speed) last step on the way to trinity force and is often skipped.
-Trinity Force
-BF Sword
-Blood Thirster or Infinity Edge
-Blood Razor or Nashor's tooth
-Phantom Dancer

(note that with trinity force and phantom dancer in cat form you will move faster then most even without boots you can now replace them with another item.)

Canis

12-19-2009

I stick with the frozen mallet over trinity as the hp, is huge and having to take a few hits from people all the time as people at my ELO KNOW to focus me down first...I am loving it so much. And I can never go without my merc treads, 40% off snares, stuns, fears, EVERYTHING...far too important to me. Running through brush in cougar means I am away from the gank in no time flat when I am in a hurry.

KamikadzeTM

12-19-2009

I've tried Frozen Mallet and it is really good as you said tnx ^^

Dajuda

12-19-2009

so noone else goes for chalice asap?

also, i tend to pick trap first, heal second. being able to spam heal on yourself with meki / chalice lets me stay in my lane a lot longer, and the attack speed bonus from heal is pretty helpful as well. i find that while javelin has it uses, most of the time the people i play against dont stay still long enough or will keep minions in between us in order to prevent early harass. what tactics do you guys like to use? (btw, i play +dmg build with her as opposed to AP, but i'd definitely like to try an AP build out on her)