A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RakshirX

01-19-2014

I like the idea someone mentioned about the passive being activated with on hit of the Bola strike. That isn't outlandish to request it since Akali has exactly that same manoeuvre. The problem is how Rengar can effectively escape, since champs like Akali can shroud, or Zix can leap away. Another thought was increased MS after activated passive, so increased MS on bola strike hit for a few seconds and when out of the brush, etc. Plenty of ideas to work with here, the dev's just need to take notice and run with it.
I want a high dmg assassin Hunter Rengar, as he was always meant to be, and I think we're all being outrageously patient.

RakshirX

01-23-2014

Here it is, folks, the official rework:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4216730

Guardian Latias

04-03-2014

how has he been lately?

Habib

04-03-2014

**** tier maximus

GothicWeapion

04-08-2014

SUCH BULLSHET i cnnot believe u guys pulled this shet on rengar there was nothign wrong with him then u make him even worse i mean as ad rengar i couldnt even vs zha,zix now ur telling me i have to play fighter not assassin any more i mean ap yes i dont like the fact that he can ap as well i mean he was supposed to be kind of like Yi no ap ratio is wat i think u guys shoulda done insted of nerfing him, this is no better or worse there is wat there is and rengar ik he was able to burst retartdly if u dont like it then play him.... but if u just dont like him i understand, i dont like some champs ethier, but wat really gets me is that his stun is a skill shot in his bio its not a skill shot there is not skill about it he has targetd u the opposing treat and is trying to kill you ( THERE IS NO SKILL SHOT REQUIRED) ALSO. i dont like the fact i cant birst towers down i mean come on my Q is a game changer for downing towers i cant tell u how many times i have carryed teams by downing towers, also his ult did u just say i dont have my ferocity regain thats a FCK u from rengar. im done ranting now but this is bullshet........

Dhenz

08-06-2014

They should have just used this rework instead...

SimmeringIce

08-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhenz View Post
They should have just used this rework instead...
Are you retarded or retarded?

Dhenz

08-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimmeringIce View Post
Are you retarded or retarded?
?
I don't see the reason of not using this version instead, except for maybe his BTN not being a trinket. I personally like the ult here better, where you can go in, and actually escape.