A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Runesfire

09-13-2013

As a Rengar main, I'm liking where the ultimate is heading. When the stealth was completely removed I felt Rengar lost his appeal... Now with the ability to stealth to disengage, it makes things much more interesting.

Before it was jump in and die, now it seems like we might be able to walk away from team fights (or jump like Kha)

On an important note... PLEASE RELEASE A NEW SKIN FOR RENGAR UPON REWORK.

It makes business sense. With people wanting to play him to test the waters, his skin will be more high profile, selling more. It doesn't matter which skin you release, but please, I Beg you, release one.

RakshirX

09-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesfire View Post
PLEASE RELEASE A NEW SKIN FOR RENGAR UPON REWORK.

It makes business sense. With people wanting to play him to test the waters, his skin will be more high profile, selling more. It doesn't matter which skin you release, but please, I Beg you, release one.
I agree. He's due for a new skin. But please, keep the serious theme that we so much appreciate about the champ. That most recent Hecarim skin, with the rainbow flowing tail... that was just too much for me to handle. There's already an overabundance of child-like skins, and champs, in LoL, so please keep at least this one champ within the realm of maturity. Make a Berzerker Rengar, or a Dark Tainted Rengar, Void Hunter Rengar, Bloodthirsty Rengar, Undead Rengar, something pure kickass.

Tru3che

09-13-2013

I personally want gentlemen rengar

Parapsychology

09-13-2013

I really would like a new Rengar skin too. I had an idea, what if you guys made a "void wars" skin series. Champions like Rengar and Kassadin who have lore related rivalries with champions that are from the void? Void Wars Rengar just sounds so badass.

"Rengar has become restless in his maddening search for his trophy prize, he has decided to form a hunting party with Kassadin in an attempt to find their enemy .."

Troy242621

09-13-2013

Can you also please consider changing the effects of the Head of Kha'Zix? The reward is just lackluster right now. All of the bonuses it gives can be acquired without it, and Kha'Zix's fourth evolutionary point cannot be acquired by any other means except by slaying Rengar. Sometimes, I find that the Head of Kha'Zix does literally nothing, since I have 14 stacks already,...It just really shouldn't be that way.

Blade of Justic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy242621 View Post
Can you also please consider changing the effects of the Head of Kha'Zix? The reward is just lackluster right now. All of the bonuses it gives can be acquired without it, and Kha'Zix's fourth evolutionary point cannot be acquired by any other means except by slaying Rengar. Sometimes, I find that the Head of Kha'Zix does literally nothing, since I have 14 stacks already,...It just really shouldn't be that way.
The head of Kha'Zix isn't good because it gives you all 14 stacks. It's good because you can't lose them after you get the head.

R U Fukn Nuts

09-14-2013

Quote:
The head of Kha'Zix isn't good because it gives you all 14 stacks. It's good because you can't lose them after you get the head.
And that's what makes it bad, actually. KZ gets 4th evolution point for winning On The Hunt - making his kit overpowered because he won something that occurs rarely. On the other hand, if you're Rengar and cannot just get to 14 stacks with 15 second assists time, then you're doing it wrong. You just CAN'T drop below 14, just accidents or throwing. Getting the head assures you're never going to drop this max stack bonus because of a post-teamfight death (shrooms, ignite, tons of DoTs, etc.). And that's it. It should make Rengar OP as it makes KZ right now. Like, make him generate ferocity out of combat, or make him generate ferocity on-cast instead of on-hit, or make him generate an additional 1 ferocity with a post-ferocious cast, anything that makes his kit stronger because he deserves so. Since KZ is now even more difficult to find than Rengar - when our Knifecat was at his weakest...

Troy242621

09-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade of Justic View Post
If I have enough stacks to even START "The Hunt is On," then I'm clearly capable of getting to 14 that match, and getting ONE ASSIST to recover from a death is extremely easy. The fact his reward CAN be acquired without killing Kha'Zix is absolutely abysmal.

(Especially considering how easy it is to recover one stack,...)

alfavhunter

09-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade of Justic View Post
If they added this to the head of kha

-Rengars now gets 1 bonus ferocity when he uses a ferocity ability (meaning he only needs 4 every time. Which opens up this option. Q2 e Q2 w Q2 q Q2)

It would actually make rengar much stronger in team fights and give him a real reward for that quest

MoseyPoo

09-14-2013

What if his ult had another activation that can only be activated after a kill? Like Ult, go q someone to death, ult and runaway from the 4 people that are trying to kill you. Maybe even make it so the second activation can't be delayed.