A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobiIe Ward

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieBroDonnell View Post
Scarizard can i perhaps propose that if u do indeed end up removing stealth, that maybe you can allow rengar to jump continuously on his enemies while the ultimate is active for the X seconds that it is active. It would make him scary as hell in teamfights and itd be humorous to see him jump around from tanks in the front line to adc in the back. But i want my on hit bola strike back for laning
I think this is a good idea considering that with the current iteration of the ult Scarrizard proposed only makes him like master yi but with more vulnerabilities because he can't Alpha strike over and over.

He'd be able to juke people in teamfights. He can still get hit in leap unlike alpha strike. But the ability to make multiple leaps in quick succession should make up for that.

And right now Scarrizards current changes don't help him in teamfights at all.

I actually would not mind losing stealth at all if he got multiple leaps with his ult.

Scarizard

Live Balance Designer

08-18-2013

Should be finished! If there's anything big i missed and you happen to find it, quote me and let me now - as of this moment all of the posts i made since the last Dev Tracker one and the one directly above me should be on the front page.

Luxanna C

08-18-2013

Make it so that if he ults at full ferocity instead of increasing the duration it will stealth rengar for the ult or part of the ult.

RosieBroDonnell

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryKittenSoup View Post
I think this is a good idea considering that with the current iteration of the ult Scarrizard proposed only makes him like master yi but with more vulnerabilities because he can't Alpha strike over and over.

He'd be able to juke people in teamfights. He can still get hit in leap unlike alpha strike. But the ability to make multiple leaps in quick succession should make up for that.

And right now Scarrizards current changes don't help him in teamfights at all.

I actually would not mind losing stealth at all if he got multiple leaps with his ult.
Thanks. I really think it would be a fun concept leaping all over with the massive speed boost, and having to sacrifice/consume ferocity to extend the duration sounds like a good trade.

The Liars Creed

08-18-2013

Targetable E is Rengar's harass and last hitting tool in top lane, especially with bad match ups. When lane is pushed rengar won't have much control of bushes or a gap closer in which case he becomes quite reliant on the Targetable E in order to keep a guaranteed slow to run to tower when losing trades or help chase when trying to achieve a Q train combo.

@Scarizard

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2013

But the Predator is supposed to be invisible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luZklMqLgDs

Zovea

08-18-2013

So how will changing Rengar into Master Yi fix him?

GeneralGanja

08-18-2013

WTF DID I JUST READ? if you all are seriously considering getting rid of rengar's invisibility, then drop kha zix's, drop eve's, drop every frikin one else who has invisibility. NEVERMIND THE FACT THATS WHAT MAKE THESE CHAMPS WTF THEY ARE! you drop that spec about him then give me another chance to refund 2 items. RENGAR AND HIS SKIN!

Call Me Khal

08-18-2013

Any word on how Bola will interact with minions yet? Bola is Rengar's main harass tool for when the matchup requires it, and Rengar needs it more often than not. Since right now it's a skillshot, how about it goes through minions, but deals reduced damage to them; somewhere between 25-50% damage to minions. Not jungle monsters though; it would hurt Jungle Rengar a lot. Whatever you do, I'd like to be able to Bola a champion through a crowd of minions.

RosieBroDonnell

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kChampZ View Post
Any word on how Bola will interact with minions yet? Bola is Rengar's main harass tool for when the matchup requires it, and Rengar needs it more often than not. Since right now, it's a skillshot, how about it goes through minions, but deals reduced damage to them, somewhere between 25-50% reduction. Whatever you do, I'd like to be able to Bola a champion through a crowd of minions.
So allow the bola to hit everyone in a line, not just the first person. sounds good