A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScubaDivingPoop

08-18-2013

I dont understand how people say rengar doesnt have counter when 3 items counter him. Zonya, GA, Oracles. Its that simple

Zenmetsu Saseru

08-18-2013

I don't mind "Rocket-Kitteh" so much, I rather like the idea a lot. It's the issue where he's pretty vulnerable in a team fight. Just some sort of viability in there or an escape like every other assassin has then I'll be stoked.

TheUrgottenOne

08-18-2013

I gotta be honest, why is it that unique champs get these "reworks" can't we just get rid of all slows, stuns, buffs and de-buffs of any kind. While we are at it, lets get rid of all items, that way no one can get an unfair advantage because of minion farm. OH I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA xp will be given on a time base rather than creep killing so noone gets too over-leveled, and finally lets normalize all stats and abilities on all champs, no ranged champs all melee to be fair.

Abbendi

08-18-2013

Rename his title, he is no longer the "Pridestalker." We should call him Rengar, the Bitch-Cat

RosieBroDonnell

08-18-2013

Scarizard we want an update. What are your thoughts? The community wants more feedback on what you're doing with one of the most unique and fun champions that riot has ever created.

BrandNameZombie

08-18-2013

i love that he posted that and then went silent

i just imagine him sitting at his desk reading all the hate and being like

"WHAT is this, everyone loved my last rework!"

TSM BrokenWings

08-18-2013

this is ****ing stupid

TheUrgottenOne

08-18-2013

hmmm all i wanted for rengar was a little health, " NOPE ADCS CANT KILL HIM WITHOUT WORKING A LITTLE BETTER NERF ENTIRELY"

Raiyn

08-18-2013

Single reason Rengar is being reworked is BC of ADCs. I'm so. ****ing. tired. of this nonse! STOP pandering TO ONE TYPE of champion!

Tell the ADC TO GET A GDM GA, TELL the ADC to tell his support to GET AN ORACLES. Tell that ADC that he GETS TO DEAL DMG FROM RANGED! While the rest of us are dying in the droves begging for magic resist items - thank god for visage update..thank...you...xypherous..so much..

The Liars Creed

08-18-2013

Bump cuz stealth pls keep