A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SMURFFPOPPYORAFK

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I was really skeptical about these changes. In particular, when I saw them on paper, I didn't like the change to a skill-shot on E or the stealth removal on R.

... then at Scarizard and Wav3break's insistence, I actually played it. It worked really well. I didn't realize until after the game how little I missed the stealth. In fact, most cases where I would have used the stealth to escape - I could simply outrun the enemy.

Similarly, in cases where I would normally try to use my ult to stealth & run, but it would fail on live, due to never getting the "stealth" effect off, I occasionally survived.

The skillshot version actually made me a *better* player. People couldn't vision juke me into brush - I bola shot them blindly. The skill shot also makes me more dangerous in ganks - the range is far better than on live.

I acknowledge the validity of your skepticism, but as a veteran Rengar player, I didn't realize how little I appreciated the stealth until I was sprinting around the map without the need to use it.
Just gut the thing that makes a champion unique right? RIGHT?!!?!?!? DAT HAO U MEEK A CHAMPARN FARN RART?

Currymancer

08-17-2013

wow, now removing the stealth from his ult.. GG riot

Gorton Fisherman

08-17-2013

RIP
Thank you so bloody much scarizard

StationaryObject

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMURFFPOPPYORAFK View Post
Just gut the thing that makes a champion unique right? RIGHT?!!?!?!? DAT HAO U MEEK A CHAMPARN FARN RART?
Stealth does not make Rengar unique.

There are other champions with stealth.

ChocoKelly

08-17-2013

I will quit this game after these changes goes live. Thank you for those silly changes Scarizard. Taking best part from Rengar, hope your game balanced now.

TheUrgottenOne

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StationaryObject View Post
Stealth does not make Rengar unique.

There are other champions with stealth.
not with the whole hunting aspect though, and tat was the unique part, not the stealth alone, the whole shebang, the infrared and stealth and speed, it made him a hunter

Only Rengar

08-17-2013

Before I make any comments bashing on these changes, I'd rather wait and test them out. I will make a similar post like before once I feel I played him enough in PBE once released.

FutureDamned

08-17-2013

Thanks a lot dick milk, I used the stealth bit of my ult to escape a lot of nasty ganks. now i'm just gonna ****in die

THANKS A LOT **** ASS

RosieBroDonnell

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdragoon88 View Post
Don't be like this so quick.

You may end up loving him and doing better with this Rengar.
No i was doing extremely well with it. They removed the fun aspect of Rengar. There's not a lot of FUN champions in this game anymore and ive played since 1v5 xin release. Im not gonna play him much, eve and hecarim do his job better in jungle. Top lane bola strike is now useless, which made him a great top laner.

FriTzy

08-17-2013

1 question, are our opinions even taking in consideration? Because all i see is just players who actually played rengar post of a no no changes to him. Why do you want to change his kit so much, he isn't op, it's just people who don't know what he does.If you really wanted to make him overpowered add a shrug debuffs on w and that's it, but no.As a person stated, if you want make a new champ,do it with that "changes" but please don't turn rengar into a new karma.