Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griiffy

08-14-2013

bump

Scarizard

Live Balance Designer

08-15-2013

Quote:
NA Darklarik:
:3

Anything? Can you at least tell us how the playtests are coming along? Maybe a Alpha stage video of how the Q train works? Looks? How it fairs in a Teamfight?

Will be able to elaborate more tomorrow. Checked in the finalized/polished version of my latest iteration, complete with crazy shenanigans for Rengar's base kit as well as some ultimate-level-but-maybe-broken spice on Bonetooth's upgrades.

Was considering updating the entire front page tonight, but would rather wait for at least a test or two tomorrow so i can give my confidence level on each of the changes. I have to say though that i'm really excited about how they're trending - Bonetooth's upgrades in particular feel much more Knifecat.

R U Fukn Nuts

08-15-2013

Hi Scar!
I was wondering if you made your mind regarding maxed stack BTN buff. And If so - what is it (If you could please tell us ^.^)?

ColdMiller

08-15-2013

IM happy, I love Rengar AND kha'zix soo either way I cant wait to try him >:3 I like a playing him as a flowing combo when I play him but really couldnt so I like this alot now.

NA Darklarik

08-15-2013

Quote:
Scarizard:
Will be able to elaborate more tomorrow. Checked in the finalized/polished version of my latest iteration, complete with crazy shenanigans for Rengar's base kit as well as some ultimate-level-but-maybe-broken spice on Bonetooth's upgrades.

Was considering updating the entire front page tonight, but would rather wait for at least a test or two tomorrow so i can give my confidence level on each of the changes. I have to say though that i'm really excited about how they're trending - Bonetooth's upgrades in particular feel much more Knifecat.

Uff u make u me wait >.>

Could you possibly upload a video? or are you gonna give us Numbers and effects?

ProfDrDeath

08-15-2013

Scarizard, does that mean we get to play with soon? Pls?

Xelnath

Recruiter

08-15-2013

I'm totally downloading this version now to take a sneak peek at it before tomorrow...

ProfDrDeath

08-15-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
I'm totally downloading this version now to take a sneak peek at it before tomorrow...

You are a mean, mean [strike] man [/strike] bug to tease us like this...

Nagor

08-15-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:

your a monster!

... GAH!!! I WANT MY KNIFE KITTY!!!!!!!

SkinnerBlade

08-15-2013

Fix his triple Q?