A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griiffy

08-14-2013

bump

Scarizard

Live Balance Designer

08-15-2013
47 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA Darklarik View Post
:3

Anything? Can you at least tell us how the playtests are coming along? Maybe a Alpha stage video of how the Q train works? Looks? How it fairs in a Teamfight?
Will be able to elaborate more tomorrow. Checked in the finalized/polished version of my latest iteration, complete with crazy shenanigans for Rengar's base kit as well as some ultimate-level-but-maybe-broken spice on Bonetooth's upgrades.

Was considering updating the entire front page tonight, but would rather wait for at least a test or two tomorrow so i can give my confidence level on each of the changes. I have to say though that i'm really excited about how they're trending - Bonetooth's upgrades in particular feel much more Knifecat.

R U Fukn Nuts

08-15-2013

Hi Scar!
I was wondering if you made your mind regarding maxed stack BTN buff. And If so - what is it (If you could please tell us ^.^)?

ColdMiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2013

IM happy, I love Rengar AND kha'zix soo either way I cant wait to try him >:3 I like a playing him as a flowing combo when I play him but really couldnt so I like this alot now.

NA Darklarik

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Will be able to elaborate more tomorrow. Checked in the finalized/polished version of my latest iteration, complete with crazy shenanigans for Rengar's base kit as well as some ultimate-level-but-maybe-broken spice on Bonetooth's upgrades.

Was considering updating the entire front page tonight, but would rather wait for at least a test or two tomorrow so i can give my confidence level on each of the changes. I have to say though that i'm really excited about how they're trending - Bonetooth's upgrades in particular feel much more Knifecat.
Uff u make u me wait >.>

Could you possibly upload a video? or are you gonna give us Numbers and effects?

ProfDrDeath

08-15-2013

Scarizard, does that mean we get to play with soon? Pls?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

08-15-2013
48 of 81 Riot Posts

I'm totally downloading this version now to take a sneak peek at it before tomorrow...

ProfDrDeath

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I'm totally downloading this version now to take a sneak peek at it before tomorrow...
You are a mean, mean [strike] man [/strike] bug to tease us like this...

Nagor

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
your a monster!

... GAH!!! I WANT MY KNIFE KITTY!!!!!!!

SkinnerBlade

08-15-2013

Fix his triple Q?