Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

hotshots xin might be the best one around

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xvizzle

Recruiter

11-28-2010

Quote:
Whist:
if you got hotshot's xin you'd probably do no better but you could smack talk until ban and then get an official apology from riot.

Oh im sorry for not sucking up to some guy on the internets.. i will get banned from riot yes.. The **** is your way of thinking? lol

ILOVEEzzzreall

11-28-2010

why didnt he used his ultimate?

Riiuu

11-28-2010

Quote:
Whist:
Riiuu you should really wait until that makes any sense...it seems to me you just discovered this and are too giddy about it to wait until the right time to use it.

Ive known about this for like 2 years I just remembered I havent used it in a while,

expect to see more failed attemps and hopefully some of them will be better.

Whist

11-28-2010

Quote:
EcksVee:
Oh im sorry for not sucking up to some guy on the internets.. i will get banned from riot yes.. The **** is your way of thinking? lol

I'm saying oyu should purchase hotshot's xin as it seems it's different from everybody else's....it gives you ban immunity.

Siegfryd

11-28-2010

Quote:
EcksVee:

Wow, you're so dense.