Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just wondering about flash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadoweave

11-28-2010

What if Riot started by just removing the projectile drop on flash?

I'm not saying that I'm for or against the complete removal of flash - I feel there are good arguments on both sides. However, it seems the prevailing premise for the removal of flash is that it encourages lazy gameplay by granting a "get out of jail free" card. Obvious not all the problems that come with flash would be solved by removing the projectile drop, but for now wouldn't that be a small step towards balance?

RoflTroll

11-28-2010

Projectile drop is the only aspect I hate of current flash, the jumping over the wall is just icing on cake.

Riot should just split the thing into 2 spells, one that let you jump a short distance ("Leap&quot over the wall or such, and another that allows you to block ranged projectile ("Barrier&quot.

Daesik

11-28-2010

So you want to remove the skill from the spell people are whining about being skill-less?