Agressiveness early game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor FACE

11-28-2010

"So I'm playing as Master Yi mid and I want to be able to last hit as well as harass, without taking too much damage in turn. What should I buy first?"

"Miss Fortune."

LysolCleaner

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor FACE View Post
"So I'm playing as Master Yi mid and I want to be able to last hit as well as harass, without taking too much damage in turn. What should I buy first?"

"Miss Fortune."
hmmm i think Fortune has the advantage over Yi at mid

miroloveslongbla

11-28-2010

Say I'm playing Ashe for instance, laning against a Vlad mid... I can harrass him easily and get him down to 50% but then he pushes me at my tower and uses his ult and I die while he runs off with 5 hp. What am I doing wrong?

Sytherion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysolCleaner View Post
hmmm i think Fortune has the advantage over Yi at mid
You have truly impressive powers of observation.

Re Ashe vs. Vlad:

Don't harass any time he can hit you back. He heals too easily for it to be worth it.

Don't let yourself fall under 200 HP (or be hit with his ult then fall under 200 HP).

Expect his pool. He'll use it any time he thinks he can get the kill or needs it to escape, but he's vulnerable after he uses it.

Remember that Transfusion has no travel time but a shortish range - if he runs at you, he's probably about to cast it.

Sytherion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2010

ALL DOUBLE POST ALL THE TIME. Downvote this please <_<

SexualHarrasadar

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroloveslongbla View Post
Say I'm playing Ashe for instance, laning against a Vlad mid... I can harrass him easily and get him down to 50% but then he pushes me at my tower and uses his ult and I die while he runs off with 5 hp. What am I doing wrong?
Also Vlad's early game is garbage, he doesn't become threatening till about level 6-7.

If Vlad uses Transfusion you have about 10 seconds to harass him before he can hit you back or heal.

Sciz

11-28-2010

Play aggressively yourself. Keep the pressure on, harass when you can and take what cs you can get. If you can force them out of the lane than you have a minute or two to cs every creep in the lane. Keep in mind that even if your cs is suffering while you harass, theirs is going to be worse.

Dark Harmony

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualHarrasadar View Post
Also Vlad's early game is garbage, he doesn't become threatening till about level 6-7.

If Vlad uses Transfusion you have about 10 seconds to harass him before he can hit you back or heal.

Right. Try to harass him out of EXP range early on; the longer you can keep him from hitting level 9 (when his Q is maxed out), the better. Skill shots are particularly useful for this.

Gamble7

11-28-2010

Who are you playing? Any champion in the game takes a risk by being aggressive that early. They can't take creep hits and with the exception of a few champs like pantheon.. you have the advantage once they've left the safety of there creeps.

Dark Harmony

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciz View Post
Play aggressively yourself. Keep the pressure on, harass when you can and take what cs you can get. If you can force them out of the lane than you have a minute or two to cs every creep in the lane. Keep in mind that even if your cs is suffering while you harass, theirs is going to be worse.
Also, when you force someone out of the lane, take a moment and consider what the best way to deny them experience would be. If you're close to their tower, you might be able to push it a bit, and have your minion wave killed off by the tower before they get back - which means the enemy loses out on a big chunk of experience (and gives you a chance to recall and heal without losing out on enemy minion kills).

If you're close to your tower, though, it might be better to not push - just hold back and make sure you get last hits, so that the enemy minions will kill yours off (and deny experience). Even when the enemy gets back, you might be able to keep them out of EXP range if you have enough of a level advantage.