Agressiveness early game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

miroloveslongbla

11-28-2010

Whenever I take solo I am treated with extreme aggressive play. I will go mid and the opposing champ will go out of their way to hit me whenever possible, they never focus on last hitting due to the low summoner level and I can't focus on last hitting either. I usually succumb to this aggressive play and die from being stupid, and when I do play defensively against them I end up losing the race in HP. The other champ ends up with 75% while I am teleporting back with 25%.
Can anyone give me tips on this?

noskill5

11-28-2010

Its entirely dependent on champions. Some champions won't be able to win the fight, and will need ganks, or will simply have to farm & turtle. Some will completely dominate the lane and have full autonomy. Want tips? Ask with regards to a specific champion.

Arkadiann

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2010

Counter your opponents style, If he is overly aggressive, then harass when safe, combo when YOU can, SAFELY, and focus on last hitting, eventually they will over extend and do something stupid which is when you capitalize.

If your opponent is a very safe, conservative last hitter, play that game, as well as harassing and comboing but never being to aggressive,

Seiuchi

11-28-2010

Fight them back unless you've got a really terrible lane matchup. If they're coming to you, your creeps will help and you've got the advantage.

Sytherion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by noskill5 View Post
Its entirely dependent on champions. Some champions won't be able to win the fight, and will need ganks, or will simply have to farm & turtle. Some will completely dominate the lane and have full autonomy. Want tips? Ask with regards to a specific champion.
This. If you're getting kited by an Ashe you shouldn't be surprised by this at all, for instance. We need names.

Grognor

11-28-2010

if Ashe uses Volley, Lightning Rush on her face while it's on cooldown.

If Malphite uses Seismic Shard on you, Rupture and Feral Scream his face.

If Kog'Maw spams his ult on you, cast Children of the Grave on his face and watch him run in fear of the Ignite you're keeping saved.

In other words, yes, it depends on the champion

Sytherion

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by grognor View Post
if kog'maw spams his ult on you, cast children of the grave on his face and watch him run in fear of the ignite you're keeping saved.
Exploding!Kog'maw VS. Slaveghost!Kog'maw

Round one

FIGHT!

Tickets go for 100 IP, and there's a bookie taking bets over there.

Contralize

11-28-2010

i need help being aggressive with ezreal plz help

shoni

Recruiter

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiuchi View Post
Fight them back unless you've got a really terrible lane matchup. If they're coming to you, your creeps will help and you've got the advantage.
This. Aggressive laners don't expect their opponent to turn and fight back. If you start coming out on top as you trade off damage, they will back off.

GunnaGitcha

11-28-2010

Like everyone has said it is extremely champion dependent. You need to know your champions strengths and weaknesses as well as your opponents. If they have long cooldowns on their harassment you need to take advantage of it. Play safe if they outrange you and strike at opportune times.