Banes & You

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kajax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2010

I have a bane in LoL. Clones juke the living sht out of me. Particularly Shaco's.

And every time I read on the forums about how much of a joke clones are and how easy they are to differentiate, I cry a little more inside.

So I was wondering..could you help me by giving me some tips on how to distinguish the real player from the clone?

On a side note, I'm interested in hearing what your "LoL Bane" is. If you tell me, maybe I can help ^_^

Shaella

11-28-2010

Ping your target to make the crosshairs appear over their head
even after they clone, the crosshairs remain
problem solved

PILOT

11-28-2010

When starting to fight Shaco, ping him by holding alt and clicking him. There should be a crosshair above the real one after he clones.

Runeterran

11-28-2010

Left click on a Shaco that just cloned, if you are too late for the ping method. Does he have any gear whatsoever in his inventory slots? Yes? Kill that one. A quick glance is all that's necessary, since the clone has a totally empty inventory.

AwwGasm

11-28-2010

Click on shaco

Does he have items?

If yes attack

If no attack other

-OR-

Look at shaco

If he has buffs attack

Dr Finn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-28-2010

I hate a good zilean with GA

BlackDestruction

Recruiter

11-28-2010

If you said you had trouble differentiating between mordekaiser and his slave then we would have a problem

Rustd

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDestruction View Post
If you said you had trouble differentiating between mordekaiser and his slave then we would have a problem
Ghost, not clone.

My bane is a skilled blitzcrank.

Unremarcable

11-28-2010

Left click each clone to see whether or not if one has items. If so thats the real shaco.

Kajax

11-28-2010

Thanks for both tips, I suppose I'll have to practice being conscious about it in the future...