Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Just found out what Alistar is for

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ozy

Senior Member

11-28-2010

successful is sucessful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WasteOfFire

Senior Member

11-28-2010

How exactly is he "trolling" on internet forums? Someone was rude to him and he had right to get mad when this isn't his native language..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackDestruction

Recruiter

11-28-2010

Quote:
WasteOfFire:
How exactly is he "trolling" on internet forums? Someone was rude to him and he had right to get mad when this isn't his native language..


gj falling for that. I guess you believe he makes 48 dollars an hour to play LoL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Achillean GG

Senior Member

11-28-2010

Quote:
BlackDestruction:
gj falling for that. I guess you believe he makes 48 dollars an hour to play LoL


He's not lying.

I also am paid to play LoL.

I made one mirrion dorra.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AwwGasm

Senior Member

11-28-2010

Quote:
BlackDestruction:
gj falling for that. I guess you believe he makes 48 dollars an hour to play LoL


You must be a butterface


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfernalAngel

Senior Member

11-28-2010

I miss the days prior to the time that trolling became a socially acceptable pass time in the mainstream...


12