New Champion pricing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2010

Trundle should be a 1300 champ because of Irelia , Urgot and Swain just sayin. Just a thought and some people may not care for it but why not make some of these champions and reduce them after 1 or 2 weeks. Make new champs 6300 for a week or 2 so all the people who wanna be special and have him first are pleased with a small bit of exclusivity and then reduce them to their actual cost later if it sticks @ 6300 just make it worth it.

Copybass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-28-2010

Fact: There have been no new 1350 champs since Poppy.

Fact: There will be no more

Remsiag

11-28-2010

Fact: OP is a lazy dude that doesn't wanna play 16-32(if he is 3150/6300 IP respectively) games and buy Trundle.

Meta3wto Braki

11-28-2010

Naw man I m sorry
Doesn't matter how easy he is or how uncreative he is (even though trudle's abilities are not a copy of another champ like MF's abilities were) he aint gonna be lower than 3150 :'(
Never gonna see champs priced like that again :/
Maybe during christmas they ll release one thats priced lower.

Copybass

Recruiter

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delever View Post
*COUGH* MF *COUGH*
This just in, MF has a wall that slows, a stat drain, and a ground aura buff.

What the hell universe are you playing in

CJJ

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remsiag View Post
Fact: OP is a lazy dude that doesn't wanna play 16-32(if he is 3150/6300 IP respectively) games and buy Trundle.
Yeah let me just quit my job and break up with my girlfriend then I can live @ my parents and rock league of legends all day to get champs not viable in serious gameplay Teach me how Remsiag

DizzyJaiX

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copybass View Post
Fact: There have been no new 1350 champs since Poppy.

Fact: There will be no more
Fact: A red said there will be more 1350 champs coming out

Fact: hurr

biginthepants

11-28-2010

he's a troll, so likely he will be over 9000

Meta3wto Braki

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copybass View Post
This just in, MF has a wall that slows, a stat drain, and a ground aura buff.

What the hell universe are you playing in
Sorry I can see why u are confused. I didnt mean trundle's abilities are a copy of MF's. What I was trying to say is that MF's abilities are a copy of other champions and Trundle's abilities are original! Sorry English isnt my mother language I m trying my best :/

CJJ

11-28-2010

The whole point isnt to decide how riot should price their champions but its hard on some people who are new to the game (the game is growing real fast) to get 6300 IP and then when they do if they get a champion that is terrible (urgot) its discouraging. I would just like to see some of the champion priced a little more.... consumer friendly Irelia is a 1300 at best.