Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OH TEEMO IN Call of duty BLACK OP?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zenith Vitalic

11-28-2010

Jason you are amazing.

Clarithium

11-28-2010

Quote:
BcosProHeadshot:
Lucky, my CoD Black Ops disc is scratched so I gotta get it fixed. Any recommendations?

this'll sound really dumb, but put a very thin layer of toothpaste (not gel) on the disc. The shiny side of course. let it sit for 10 minutes. Then gently rinse it off with room temperature water. Let it dry and it should work. Worked for me in the past, no guarentees though.

Zanoma

11-28-2010

Quote:
BcosProHeadshot:
Lucky, my CoD Black Ops disc is scratched so I gotta get it fixed. Any recommendations?

There's an "Add game to library option" somewhere in your steam client, not that hard to find.

Click that and then input your CD-key/license. You'll be able to DL the game from steam servers at around 1.2 mb a sec.