Top 5 skill-cap Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toggle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

My list (going to ignore Anivia and Kennen because I actually find them easy, or maybe they just fit my playstyle)

1. Alistar (A good Alistar is very rare, not to mention that is among the rarity he is played at all)
2. Twisted Fate
3. Shaco
4. Nidalee
5. Rammus

Sinnen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

1)Tryn (sooner or later high elo will realize how valuable he really is, not even trolling.)
2)Mundo (******edly imbalanced when baiting with ulti its lolz)
3)Anivia
4)Nidalee
5)kog or kass

toggle

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Draft View Post
Anivia
Ezreal
Nidalee
Shaco
Olaf <---- People just don't seem to get that running into 3v1 does not make you a bro if you do it over and over and over again.
I was actually debating putting Olaf down. There is a very fine line between dominating and feeding as Olaf. Alot of people tend to be the latter.

nukedacows

11-27-2010

alistar
soraka
nasus
poppy
sivir

lolfarter

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1k3W4r View Post
Which 5 champions do you consider to have the highest skill cap. Meaning hardest to learn and master.

Mine:

5. Blitzcrank
4. Rammus
3. Shaco
2. Anivia
1. LeBlanc
why don't you just click the champion profile and look at the difficulty bar. that tells you which is the hardest

Zjeven

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz2 View Post
tryndamere's ulti requires good timing
I also agree with the post below you. No, it doesn't. So long as you click it "Before you die", even if you're getting burned down fast, you can usually take out a squishy or two with you. That's with BAD timing. With GOOD timing you can tower dive, kill one or two people, get out, heal, and laugh all the way back to base as you wait for the ridiculously short cooldown to come back.

Majikku

11-27-2010

Anivia & Shaco

The Vibrator

11-27-2010

Evelynn
Blitzcrank
Anivia
All is stairs
Akali

Contralize

11-27-2010

I've pretty much learnt how to paly ezreal and im rocking up in elo hell..
I'd also say Tf is pretty hard to play so is twitch..

TheYango

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harain View Post
Aanivia is NO WHERE near hard to play, IMO shes one of the easier champs to play
Anivia is easy to play "decently".

It's just that there's a huge difference between a "decent" Anivia, and an Anivia that can make her team win a 3v5 fight (see Alienware Arena finals game 2).