why pick kayle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

Because Olaf likes to be invincible while low on hp.

Morinav

11-27-2010

She's fun. Her ult provides some great gameplay moments. I'd say she's not a particularly tryhard champion, I wouldn't call her Ezreal-tier or anything, but she's enjoyable to play.

ShadeOfBlu

11-27-2010

Good mix of kill and support.

Would like some small changes to Ult, but not sure what exactly.

IAMAnthro

11-27-2010

Same reason you pick Nunu or Udyr. You want to hybrid between two roles (support/DPS in this case) without being stuck to either.

Sensorii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

Simply because I find her enjoyable to play? Yeah, I know so many other champions can do her job better, like I care. I love my "Beat to Death Angel" and I wouldn't trade her for anyone else...

Oh, and my friend loves it when hes playing Twitch and I put the bubble on him and then he Pentakills their team, so thats a nice incentive.

Mhm916

11-28-2010

Black Shield and Kayle Ulti+A champ who you want to live long enough so they can finish their ulti.

No chance of taking damage nor CC to cancel their ultis or gimping it in some way.

Talking Socks

11-28-2010

She's a carry with a slow and support skills. Why not?

dyl

11-28-2010

Because you enjoy her playstyle?

Oh. Strategically? Not really much of a reason at all unless you're going for a very specific team setup that she can be useful on, sadly enough.

Cenerae

11-28-2010

When you're rolling with a supercarry and the enemy team contains champs like Xin that couldn't care less if your supercarry's got Black Shield active or not.

Kalcos

11-28-2010

One niche Kayle has is she fares better than other carries when your team is losing. She is very good at defending tower. You could just heal and poke at your tower then wait for the enemy team to make a mistake. Works very well with strong poker like Ashe or Gragas. She also has her ulti that may turn a bad initiation into a perfect bait. It's short but still has some game changing potential.