Original Gameplay Announcer. Get it Back!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rayku

11-27-2010

I am a proud player from the beta closed phase of this awesome game. In those days, there was a different voice of the announcer. It was a male voice and i think it was much better. I can remember when it said "Beyond GodLike!!!", was very cool and so exciting to hear it.
This current voice is very boring compared to the original.

Riot, please consider bringing it back, at least for a week to the players who have not had a chance to hear it and so they can know it and judge which is better.

Greetings from Argentina!

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2010

I played throughout most of closed beta and we had 2 male voices and the female voice that we now have.

the 2nd, satanic sounding voice was awful. And, while the original VA wasn't bad, the female is much better IMO. This is the shared opinion of all the beta testers I know as well.

That, or have Nasus narrate everything.

LordSocky

12-01-2010

Have Sona narrate everything. She has a beautiful voice.

Spewns

12-03-2010

Were these original voices as bad and lame sounding as what HoN has right now? The deep, heavily altered, testosterone-pumped, wrestler-esque voice with corny sayings that sounds like something straight out of Idiocracy? ._. *cringe*

Anyone have any videos of the old voices?

Salacavalini

12-04-2010

Original was Phreak or someone just saying "Owned!" every time someone died. It was hilariously lame. So bad it's good.

Then we got some sort of excited-orc voice who was trying a little too hard to emulate the UT announcer DotA players are familiar with.

Then we got our current excited-grandmother voice.