Upcoming New Skins

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

timmy166

12-15-2009

Love the new skins... specially Green Mundo...

i was kinda hoping the assasin Yi looked more like Sam Fisher... but alas they wield completely different weapons (sword vs silenced pistol)

Dranux

12-15-2009

Have to agree. I'd be much more willing to purchase skins, and I think the general public would be too, if they were not 5 bucks a piece. Maybe skin bundling or something...2 skins for the price of 1. Buy 1 get 1 half off...something. Then i'll play along.

The Hye Circus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranux View Post
Have to agree. I'd be much more willing to purchase skins, and I think the general public would be too, if they were not 5 bucks a piece. Maybe skin bundling or something...2 skins for the price of 1. Buy 1 get 1 half off...something. Then i'll play along.
And after they reduced the price of a skin, I'll just do what I normally do with Steam and wait for sales. Good job ruining your own mechanic Riot.

ketchup

12-15-2009

Change that red mage -> white mage, and it fits perfectly. Some nice skins though. Hulk mundo wins.

Andrewsm

12-15-2009

strange. i thought it said white mage on the TR.
anyways, that yi is my new background!

Rezialn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2009

The Yi skin is disappointing.

TiberiusAudley

Adjudicator

12-15-2009

Definitely not a Red Mage.

I am disappoint.

Proto Olimar

12-15-2009

I don't know if this is intended or not... but when I'm at the champion select screen, waiting for a game to start, it says there is a "Human Ryze" featured skin available for download, but it's not in the store.

Kaitor

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlimarandLouie View Post
I don't know if this is intended or not... but when I'm at the champion select screen, waiting for a game to start, it says there is a "Human Ryze" featured skin available for download, but it's not in the store.
That skin comes with retail CE version of lol and if i'm not mistaken was only available on pre-order...

The Exclusive to CE skins are

Human Ryze
Silver Kayle
Goth Annie
Black Minotaur

LiNSiCKeL

12-15-2009

Good job Honestly i don't know how this company is making it but about time they need to have at least 1-2 skins for each character and why not make 10 or more Skins do not take long for you guys to make u sell them for a large ass amount u make killer money on this its only smart to make more, oh also release Grey Warwick honestly u have a skin and u wont let anyone buy it don't be stupid go make some money.

1234567 ... 12