Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Grab a Snickers bag while playing ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfinityCloud

07-11-2013

and eat one every time you rage. you're Pendragon when you're hungry.

420MLGSephiroth

07-11-2013

"Better?" he asked me
I looked at him dead in the eye, sweat dripping down his face in fear of what I was going to say, I grabbed his hand and placed it on my pelvis as I pulled him towards me. I locked my eyes on his and then began shoving his hand harder on my pelvis and into my panties and as the motion intensified I stabbed the nails of my other hand on his cheek until blood began dripping down his face and that's when I said "MID OR FEED NOOB"

AHeroNamedHawke

07-11-2013

Quote:
420mlgsephiroth:
"better?" he asked me
i looked at him dead in the eye, sweat dripping down his face in fear of what i was going to say, i grabbed his hand and placed it on my pelvis as i pulled him towards me. I locked my eyes on his and then began shoving his hand harder on my pelvis and into my panties and as the motion intensified i stabbed the nails of my other hand on his cheek until blood began dripping down his face and that's when i said "mid or feed noob"

5327-excited-black-man.jpg