Poppy's Heroic Charge bug is back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marred Steel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2013

Just played Poppy, and several times after I charged enemy Nidalee, I would run back to whatever minion I was targeting before I charged, instead of targeting nid.

This is a bug which was fixed a long time ago- don't know why it's back, but it is annoying.
RIOT PLS FIX

...also posted in bug forum.

EDIT:
Sniped this from another poster- I have experienced EVERY ONE OF THESE BUGS:

1. As of a few days ago, if you were standing right on an enemy champion and used E, it would do nothing (no movement, no damage) but still go on cooldown and use mana. I have avoided experiencing this problem in the last day or two but unless you guys fixed it I assume it's still possible.

2. When Poppy charges a target, she will often try to autoattack a target other than the one she charged, possibly whatever she was autoattacking before charging, even if she must walk a great distance to get to it.

3. Poppy's charge has also received a bug or possibly nerf that makes it very underpowered compared to comparable skills on other champs: it no longer overrides movement. Unless I am mistaken, Singed's grab and Voli's grab override movement skills like Tristana's jump, Graves's dash, and even Ezreal's blink and the summoner spell Flash.
(evidence: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1605177 )
Poppy's grab-and-carry did the same thing. Now, it doesn't. This could possibly be an intentional nerf, but if so I would ask if Singed and Volibear and any other grabs in the game are getting/have gotten the same treatment.

Considering the extent of the problems versus the minor nature of the INTENDED change, I think it would be better to simply revert the change rather than let these problems persist. Of course, if you can keep the improvement while removing all the bugs, that would be better yet.

Marred Steel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2013

gonna bump this every day for a response.

Marred Steel

07-11-2013

Bump

Marred Steel

07-11-2013

1. As of a few days ago, if you were standing right on an enemy champion and used E, it would do nothing (no movement, no damage) but still go on cooldown and use mana. I have avoided experiencing this problem in the last day or two but unless you guys fixed it I assume it's still possible.

2. When Poppy charges a target, she will often try to autoattack a target other than the one she charged, possibly whatever she was autoattacking before charging, even if she must walk a great distance to get to it.

3. Poppy's charge has also received a bug or possibly nerf that makes it very underpowered compared to comparable skills on other champs: it no longer overrides movement. Unless I am mistaken, Singed's grab and Voli's grab override movement skills like Tristana's jump, Graves's dash, and even Ezreal's blink and the summoner spell Flash.
(evidence: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1605177 )
Poppy's grab-and-carry did the same thing. Now, it doesn't. This could possibly be an intentional nerf, but if so I would ask if Singed and Volibear and any other grabs in the game are getting/have gotten the same treatment.

Considering the extent of the problems versus the minor nature of the INTENDED change, I think it would be better to simply revert the change rather than let these problems persist. Of course, if you can keep the improvement while removing all the bugs, that would be better yet.

Greenwheel

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marred Steel View Post
Just played Poppy, and several times after I charged enemy Nidalee, I would run back to whatever minion I was targeting before I charged, instead of targeting nid.

This is a bug which was fixed a long time ago- don't know why it's back, but it is annoying.
RIOT PLS FIX

...also posted in forum graveyard.
fixed. bump for justice.

YouSeemMad

07-11-2013

i noticed tht wen i play fadlstaks i can spook my enemy when i gonk them 3 sec cc they get ver med!

Vanilla

07-11-2013

bump riot pls help the only poppy player left out some

DoctorDark

07-11-2013

GAWD this patch was such a major derp.
Riot plz try to fix things with patches

Marred Steel

07-11-2013

Never gonna give this thread up

Eerds

07-11-2013

Yes i have also noticed this. When you activate Q, then E on someone, she does not AA the target, she runs back