League Points for High Divisions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carl Winslow

07-11-2013

So me and my Friend are both Gold 1's and are MMR's are really high. My complaint is the fact that when we Queue, we have to play with Plat 3's and 4's and win like 6 points for a game, and lose about the same. It's not even fair to play against people that are already plat and not get a **** ton of points for winning, because not everyone in Gold 1 is good; if you made it to Platinum, then you know your stuff, so i'm pretty much saying, we can't carry most of our games because our teammates are not experienced enough to win their lanes against Platinums. All i'm saying gives us More points for winning against higher ranks that obviously don't have to worry about going down a League that's already been established. Not fair at all.

XiaoSaGe119

07-11-2013

if your MMR is really high, you shouldn't be getting 6 points per win in the first place.

Ashin KusherShow

07-11-2013

your mmr is low if u are geting 6 lp

im gold 2 and look at my match history it has diamond

i get like 29 lp a win 16 for a lose

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytheik View Post
your mmr is low if u are geting 6 lp

im gold 2 and look at my match history it has diamond

i get like 29 lp a win 16 for a lose
i still find the system really weird. i currently gain 27 to 30+ points per win, and about 12 to 16 for a loss.

why am i matched against people so much higher in rating? isnt the entire point of the league system, that youre matched with and against players in the same league?

what happens, when i start to get plat or diamond players in gold, or silver for my promotion series, and my opponents start to get equally strong? i will be stuck in that league, because promo series dont grant more points on wins and less on losses. only win/loose is the deciding factor.

maybe there is something i overlooked in the system.