A fed ranged champ can kill anyone even in melee range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnderworldH4des

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
Yes actually that sums up solo queue right now
Not for me b/c i banned her every time I'm first pick.

XiaoSaGe119

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderworldH4des View Post
Not for me b/c i banned her every time I'm first pick.
...zzz people are actually banning vayne of all things now? i thought even bronzes don't do that.

Chibodee Crocket

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
Im pretty sure most melee champs that have a gap closer (If they're fed) could take out an adc. Melee champs are built with more cc than adc's soooo.

Yea not like Ezreal has an spammable escape while applying ranged slows thanks to Iceborne Gauntlet, or Vayne having knock back and an escape, or Trist having a knockback and escape.... ect ect ect.

AHeroNamedHawke

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Ragequit1 View Post
...zzz people are actually banning vayne of all things now? i thought even bronzes don't do that.
I ban Vayne every game as well

It's kind of hard to deal with a fed Vayne at Diamond, as they won't make very many mistakes to capitalize on.

Fala Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2013

idiots. vayne is suppsoed to excel in 1v1s. thats why she a night hunter.

XiaoSaGe119

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
I ban Vayne every game as well

It's kind of hard to deal with a fed Vayne at Diamond, as they won't make very many mistakes to capitalize on.
yeah if enemy adc is dumb enough to let vayne get fed early, then they deserve to lose.

haven't lost lane to vayne yet even with ****ty support.

UnderworldH4des

07-11-2013

Quote:
No I ban her b/c i can't trust random strangers going bot lane to deal with her and not just feed her, and I don't want to deal with a fed vayne when others on my team don't know how to play against her....and not 1v1 her -.-

UnderworldH4des

07-11-2013

Quote:
yeah if enemy adc is dumb enough to let vayne get fed early, then they deserve to lose.

haven't lost lane to vayne yet even with ****ty support.
That's not how you win against a Vayne, you don't go "oh just don't feed her and it'll be fine"

You have to kill her again and again and make her go 0-5 in lane and stop her from farming, even after laning phase is over you have to use someone from your team to babysit her so she just doesn't farm and come and kill your team, babysit her till you win the game basically.

XiaoSaGe119

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderworldH4des View Post
That's not how you win against a Vayne, you don't go "oh just don't feed her and it'll be fine"

You have to kill her again and again and make her go 0-5 in lane and stop her from farming, even after laning phase is over you have to use someone from your team to babysit her so she just doesn't farm and come and kill your team, babysit her till you win the game basically.
or you can just zone her?

and force objectives after the laning phase?

UnderworldH4des

07-11-2013

Quote:
or you can just zone her?

and force objectives after the laning phase?
Go ahead and take as many objectives as you can, it doesn't take THAT long for her to farm up for 1-2 items to get back in the game.

Unless you can take turrets and nexus right after laning phase in like 10-15 mins, she will be coming back to haunt you.