Kayle is the most OP champion in this patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreakinEpic808

07-11-2013

its true, youll all see

Brent Rambo II

07-11-2013

She's always been really strong

Never OP, though. She has clear weaknesses

FreakinEpic808

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Rambo II View Post

Well shes ranged and she beats the other ranged top laners.
so far the only champion ive had serious trouble with is malphite but thats more because im inexperienced and his jungler wasnt 0/7 eve

Malza

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Rambo II View Post

She's been OP, and was nerfed rather recently.

Spherous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2013

I'm so confused by this. Seeing as Kayle was my first champion purchased (on the Yorick patch), I played when her passive was broken. I was there when her rework happened. I was there when her heal was nerfed, and then buffed.

But most recently, in season 3, I feel Kayle needs some buff love. Season 3 started, where they made attack speed even more expensive, this made Kayle's build hard to do. Though, her being my first, and most favorite champion, I stuck with her. Then they nerfed her q. Removed the damage amp. This broke my heart. Her q's damage amp was her steroid. It was what allowed her to build AD. It was what allowed her to do many of the builds she did do, but can't anymore. Now, Kayle can ONLY be played effectively with the AP on hit build, and most of the time, can only go mid.

Her q was nerfed in response to her mid being a powerful pick, but it in turn, hurt all of her other roles. She can't ADC anymore, she can't top well anymore, and even her support build was hurt, because she can't do the damage she once did (without the AP/AS item purchases, which support can't get). She can still jungle, but her jungle build is forced into the AP on hit build.

This is saddening. I don't think its right to eliminate so many build options from her just because she was strong mid. Maybe adjust the numbers, yes, maybe adjust ap ratios, yes, but don't overall nerf EVERYTHING the champion did due to 1 build.

I still pick her, yes. I still have all of her skins, including Silver Kayle. I still have her as my most played champion since season 1. She is still my favorite. But I truly do feel like she is MUCH weaker compared to other champs in every single role she fills.

FreakinEpic808

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spherous View Post
I'm so confused by this. Seeing as Kayle was my first champion purchased (on the Yorick patch), I played when her passive was broken. I was there when her rework happened. I was there when her heal was nerfed, and then buffed.

But most recently, in season 3, I feel Kayle needs some buff love. Season 3 started, where they made attack speed even more expensive, this made Kayle's build hard to do. Though, her being my first, and most favorite champion, I stuck with her. Then they nerfed her q. Removed the damage amp. This broke my heart. Her q's damage amp was her steroid. It was what allowed her to build AD. It was what allowed her to do many of the builds she did do, but can't anymore. Now, Kayle can ONLY be played effectively with the AP on hit build, and most of the time, can only go mid.

Her q was nerfed in response to her mid being a powerful pick, but it in turn, hurt all of her other roles. She can't ADC anymore, she can't top well anymore, and even her support build was hurt, because she can't do the damage she once did (without the AP/AS item purchases, which support can't get). She can still jungle, but her jungle build is forced into the AP on hit build.

This is saddening. I don't think its right to eliminate so many build options from her just because she was strong mid. Maybe adjust the numbers, yes, maybe adjust ap ratios, yes, but don't overall nerf EVERYTHING the champion did due to 1 build.

I still pick her, yes. I still have all of her skins, including Silver Kayle. I still have her as my most played champion since season 1. She is still my favorite. But I truly do feel like she is MUCH weaker compared to other champs in every single role she fills.
shes op.
But i feel ya man, i try to make darius and garen look weaker than they really are too

Spherous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakinEpic808 View Post
shes op.
But i feel ya man, i try to make darius and garen look weaker than they really are too
She is OP in one role. Her ability to do all other roles was nerfed hard.

I'm saying it's fine to fix her one OP point, but I don't think its fine to wreck everything else she did well.

Aroph

07-11-2013

She is very strong indeed. And fun to play

shppy

07-11-2013

Idk about 'most OP'...

...but she is atrociously overpowered. She's got easily the strongest steroid skill in the game, as a ranged champ no less, and can easily get to a 100% uptime on it. And as if sustained magic damage doesn't already **** on MR enough, she even has a %MR shred in her kit to make it even more worthless.

NotBuzzJack

07-11-2013

I won't be surprised if she gets changes. Her Q's damage is nutty.