Phage and Frost Hammer should be nerfed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OctopusDropkick

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipethegreat View Post
Phage and Frost Hammer are too powerful/good in my opinion. 40% to slow for 3 seconds is ridiculous! Does anyone else agree?

Hopefully these two items will be changed soon.

Let me know if you agree or disagree with me.
Phage is fine, Frost Hammer is a little too strong. 100% chance is just too dominating CC, Shouldn't be above 25% imho.

UltraKill

12-28-2009

Slow duration is being reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5 in the current test realm version, so hopefully that will help if it is implemented in the next patch.

Unfawkable

12-29-2009

Frost hammer is getting nerfed for the next version. Duration to 2 sec from 2.5. Read the test realm sometimes ppl -_-

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2009

Was one thread complaining about this same thing not enough?

TheGreatPikachu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

no escape when your alone.... this is a team game not a solo game. and honestly its expensive for just a slow. SLOW are needed by some heroes also. whats the point of playing a hero if all you can do is hurt the enemy for 90% all the time and let them get away cause they can out walk you? if a slow item should be taken out. then all slowing spells should be taken out also. cause oh a Ashe with slow arrows? if the player is good your not outrunning that either. also a lot of escape maneuver techniques exist. not to mention summoner skill flash.

Felipethegreat

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfawkable View Post
Frost hammer is getting nerfed for the next version. Duration to 2 sec from 2.5. Read the test realm sometimes ppl -_-
Good to hear. 2.5 seconds is just too long! Thanks for the help guys.

Gaeb

01-08-2010

Quote:
Phage and Frost Hammer are too powerful/good in my opinion. 40% to slow for 3 seconds is ridiculous! Does anyone else agree?

Hopefully these two items will be changed soon.

Let me know if you agree or disagree with me.
The only problem I have with Phage and Frost Hammer is that they give +hp in large amounts to the carries using the items to chase.

+slow is a fantastic chasing utility that a lot of carries want, and shouldn't come with +hp.

Felipethegreat

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeb View Post
The only problem I have with Phage and Frost Hammer is that they give +hp in large amounts to the carries using the items to chase.

+slow is a fantastic chasing utility that a lot of carries want, and shouldn't come with +hp.
Phage and Frosthammer give the bearer HP and no damage. This is why they are resonably balanced. Can you image how good of an item Phage/Frost Hammer would be if it gave damage as well? Yikes!

I am happy, however, to hear that the slow duration is being reduced to 2.0 seconds instead of 2.5.

Cleo

01-09-2010

Quote:
Phage and Frosthammer give the bearer HP and no damage. This is why they are resonably balanced. Can you image how good of an item Phage/Frost Hammer would be if it gave damage as well? Yikes!

I am happy, however, to hear that the slow duration is being reduced to 2.0 seconds instead of 2.5.
Phage (1290 g)
Ruby Crystal(475g) + Long sword (415g) + 400 g
+250 health
18 DMG
Passive: 25% chance -15 armor, -40% movement speed, 3 secs

Frozen Mallet (3190 g)
Phage (1290 g) + Giant's belt (1100 g) + 800 g
+800 HP
+20 DMG
UNIQUE Passive: Physical attacks slow enemies movement speed for 2.25 seconds.

They DO give damage.

Those aren't updated at all but it shows the damage, i'm too lazy to find a more recent one.