@Nikasaur: Nice new tattoo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ai shi teru

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keziki View Post
I've always thought Nikasaur was a very ugly woman, and now she looks like a drug induced ugly woman with a very stupid looking tattoo.
I think she being getting chubby as well

Tosin Loads

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlasting View Post
I think she being getting chubby as well
I see this said a lot too & don't see why..

She's not super skinny which is a good thing, she's a woman.
I've dated super skinnys.. it's like hugging a bag of bones that had an oxygen absorber used on it.

Garnet

07-11-2013

oh look a thread based on needlessly criticizing a woman's appearance

zzz

Intent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2013

It makes her look trashy imo, also really unprofessional. Riot needs to start doing something about it.

Tosin Loads

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell Division View Post
It makes her look trashy imo, also really unprofessional. Riot needs to start doing something about it.
Riot doesn't own Nika so they can't do anything about it.
If you haven't noticed, Riot is for the most part a well organized, open-minded company.
Same reason a lot of the shout casters have piercings.

Also, the unprofessional comment doesn't make sense.
Since when did ink hinder your performance?
Did you know Geraldo Rivera has sleeves? Every Basketball player?

I haven't for a long time & will never work for another company that tells you how to dress.
Last time I checked, I perform my best when I'm comfortable.. which is in t-shirts & sandals.
I don't even wear pants half the time.

Caítlyn

07-11-2013

I think its ugly

Hack the Planet

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keziki View Post
I've always thought Nikasaur was a very ugly woman, and now she looks like a drug induced ugly woman with a very stupid looking tattoo.
These thoughts & views are very tired.

Thanks to hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you.

giftedgaia

07-11-2013

Its funny to me that some people here steps outside the wording of expressing a personal observation/opinion(s) and drift somewhere into a misguided land of arrogant, ego-driven empowerment when commenting on Nika's newest tattoo. I would ask that every person commenting here in a critical manner to kindly start a new thread where you all post pictures of yourselves for the rest of us to comment on. I guarantee the conversation would be conducted in a much more humble tone if the environment was equally experienced.

Not only is it her choice to live her live however she chooses, its also her choice to ignore idiotic comments made by people trying to unjustly belittle her under the guise of anonymity. In the greater social sense of things, this is TOXIC behavior in 'real life' and should be reported as such!

Docta Grim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2013

Never lick a tazer

Sogreth

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPx View Post
Most women get tats on curvy or feminine and/or erogenous zones. Bicep tats are a dude thing. To each their own, I just find it kinda butch.
Must be a tramp stamp lover.

I'd much rather have a women with a bicep tattoo, then a *****y tramp stamp that says "you can stare at this while you do me from behind!" Same reason guys get tattoos around, and under the belly button.