[Video] Malphite Tutorial and Montage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5olid

11-27-2010

Wow 10/10. Great commentating voice and hilarious sound effects/commentating. I would watch it just for the laughs, regardless of the guide, although the guide was great. You should make more of these. Awesome Job!

Sky Avenger

11-27-2010

i think im gonna buy him, seriously lol awesmoe video man! very funny too

Edit : Bought him :P

Rayien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2010

great video. one question. i saw a cloud skin for tryn and i believe ghost for ashe. where are those from?

Jocika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2010

awsome playing and funny commentary gk man i gotta buy im )))

ColbyCheeZe

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayateKyun View Post
All your guides are awesome, Colby =)
Thanks man :P

Kroghar

11-28-2010

Haha, very nice. Good timing too, just got Malph and have bee trying to get the hang of him. Other guides I had read recommended going 21 Defensive and Maxing E first with Armor runes. I just haven't been able to get the hang of it cause he's ALWAYS out of mana. Your build makes way more sense for laning. Going to give it a whirl. Thanks for a fun, and well put together guide.

Commando Wolf

11-29-2010

Nice videos ColbyCheese...I even went and saw your other malphite video's too....NOW I WANT "ROCK SOLID"

ZA KI YA MA

11-29-2010

You forgot to mention that the active of brutal strikes also temporarily increases armor, making you more tanky, and ur slam hit more for a brief period of time. its like a bootleg version of garen's courage, you can definately use it to dive towers and such.

fruitysalad

Recruiter

11-29-2010

good stuff

I play malphite alot personally, you play almost exactly like me!

• Malphite isn't a typical hard tank - he rapes face but isn't necessarily the main tank
  • Spam Q in lane to destroy squishies
  • Don't be afraid to use ulti to kill squishies at level 6 and early - mid game
  • Always run ignite for the added rape
  • Mana regen, magic pen, and flat health \
  • Use 9/0/21

AND YOU USE THE SAME SKIN AS ME

Everything is the same, only diff for me is I don't take mana regen blues, I take a dorans ring at level 1 + mp5/level yellows, I usually find that to be good.

Granrok

11-30-2010

Last night I destroyed three teams. In one game the MF on the other team says, and I quote
"Malphite got a huge buff I guess?!?!"

I replied simply - "Nope."

/all "OOOOOKAY" is fun too.

Colby - loved the vid man - watched others as well. You should commentate for Riot.