Noxus vs. Ionia Grudge Match LIVE event!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maikky

11-27-2010

Don't tell its only High-Elo players only.......

it should be a random selection of 30s.

Reaganomics

11-27-2010

If this is nothing but top ranked players than it will be rather boring. Spice it up and put some people who simply Normal games in there or just let the community put in written entries if they want to participate.

I personally would love to crush the Ionians in the name of Noxus, but seeing as I don't pay ranked games I probably won't even be glanced at for this. Which is a shame because there are a lot of good summoners who don't play ranked. Probably even some of the best don't. Not saying I'm one of them but I do hold my own and even if I were not selected I would love to see some non ranked players selected for this.

If I am not allowed to destroy Ionia with my lovely ladies (Morgana, MF and Leblanc) than I will at the very least be cheering them on... but should I be selected there would be no quarter or mercy given. For Noxus!

Matthias Grimm

11-27-2010

For Noxus!

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

I have not seen a sign up sheet, so I'll just sign up in this forum.

Although I feel for the Ionians as they have been impacted by war, I cant help but see the injustice of asking for a re match when they already lost.

So I wish to help the Noxian forces in any way that I can.

However if called to fight for Ionia , I would of course fight to win, as I take pride in every League match that I lend my summoning powers to.

No matter the outcome I'm certain this will be a battle not to be missed.

Seek Victory Not Vengeance!

Mantle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

I can't help but feel like Ionia is the underdog here - Look at all the carries on the Noxus team. Being the warm-blooded American that I am, I'm rooting for Ionia.

lolfarter

11-27-2010

the rules say:
4. Entry in the Contest. Beginning on the Commencement Date, you may enter the Contest by submitting an entry with your contest submission. Each Entry must include (i) your statement of intent, (ii) your bandwidth speed, (iii) your preferred team role, and (iv) which side (Noxus or Ionia) you wish to represent.
Multiple Entries into the Contest are not allowed. If Multiple Entries are submitted, a single entry will be chosen as the basis for judging. Any Entries or submissions which depict or glorify lewd, obscene, vulgar or profane behavior, which utilize lewd, obscene, vulgar or profane language, either as part of the submission or as the name of the submission, or that, at Riot’s sole discretion, otherwise violate the Terms of Service or are otherwise deemed to be unsuitable for any reason, will be disqualified.

evilshado1

11-27-2010

Blood for noxus!

Kyunas

11-27-2010

It's kinda boring that not eveyone gets the chance to participate for this. People that are not at 2000 ELO should still participate for that match.
For example let every game account vote once for either Noxus or Ionia and give them like 500 IP for winning and 250 for losing or something to make it more interesting for everyone even if we cannot fight for our favorite faction.

Quellious

11-27-2010

Noxus will win. They have better champs. Ionia has better tanks, but Noxus have Rammus, Morgana, Kog'Maw, MF and LeBlanc. I ancticipate Kog and MF will be banned, as will Shen and Amumu. Sion and Vlad are still worthwhile replacements.

Interestingly enough, there are only 2 tanks per side unless you count Sion. If they use the bans on tanks, neither side will have any tanks.

I'm guessing CLG's entire team will get selected for one side and faceroll the other team.

mysterydragon

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWraith View Post
How can we join?
Yeah, how do you join? Do they just pick you?