Blocked Malaysia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulLegend

11-26-2010

I from malaysia player.
I played League Of Legend before.
But why nowday malaysia IP has been block???
That's mean i can't play anymore???

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2010

Hi SoulLegend.

Due to publishing agreements with Garena, you will unfortunately be unable to play in the NA/EU servers.

If you head over to Garena's site, http://lol.garena.com, you should be able to play on their SEA server :-)

SoulLegend

11-26-2010

oic~~~ thx Eambro...
My last login i think is 5 month ago...
OK.then i can continue my game at SEA... THX

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2010

I'm not 100% sure if this server has been launched yet, but if not I know it's pretty darn close to being launched :-)

SoulLegend

11-26-2010

the server havent launched....
because i dunlike HON~~~
so i need to wait LOL launch at Malaysia~~~
But need to play BETA again..... T_T
anyway..beta nice too...because can use all champion~ ^v^

large apple

08-02-2011

i just came back to malaysia, i was on holiday at taiwan, i was playing LoL very well over there, now i need to create a new account? and play at SEA, where all my friends are not around???

but then why did i still manage to play it yesterday? o.o

raydriv3

08-02-2011

Request #486713

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/etcj.png/

Hope you guys can fix it soon. Last time we can play smoothly without blocking,delaying and lagging but now why RIOT is BLOCKING us (Asian)

For your info, Garena LoL no longer receive account transfer. How can I spend my IPs and RPs?
Additional, if Garena open invitation again, can you guys ask them to transfer over our IPs and RPs too? It's unfair for those bought and farmed it.

Thank You.

Regard,

raydriv3 (played North America LoL since 2010),
Malaysia (GMT +8)

Briffy

08-02-2011

Why are you spamming threads from last year? This won't make Riot see your posts.

large apple

08-04-2011

if this wont make riot see our complains, then how do they even fix this problem? people want to play in BETA, i played in north america before, i came to malaysia to study, and not ur telling me i need to create a new account, log on to that rubbish garena and play with a new account? using heros which u suck in makes the game worse, and if we want to play good, this souldnt happen, we will be tempted to leave the game halfway and if this occurs too often, we will be temporaray banned

this is just rubbish, the game is good, but blocking us from other places is RUBBISH

large apple

08-04-2011

i just tried to create an account at SEA, and WHAT THE HELL?? my email is in use?? why? is it my BETA sever already used this account?

what an inconvinience, i need to randomly make an email now, thanks to ur stubit blocking, we need to play with people who say badwords here and there, who spam, who annoys others and most LoL SEA players are like that, this is rubbish, please stop the blocks and screw garena.

garena is falling, thats why they are so urgent to apply to control LoL in this area