[Guide] Surrender - Your Shortcut to a Shorter Game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ghostlight

12-02-2010

honestly the ones who frustrate me the most are the players who 10 minutes in are like oh they are too fed surrender at 25...when there is only a 2 or 3 kill differential between the 2 teams....elo hell is expectially bad about this

KADAMA

12-02-2010

Just play what you are good at, sadly for me this is the case, I can try and experiment with other champions/classes, not to brag about it but, am a great tank in league of legends and a great resto shaman in wow, know the "how to" in and out. And even tho I might want to change my gamestyle, you just can't its part of your personality I dare say. You are good at sumthing, exploit it. However if you want to be better at league of legends, at least this is what I do, read guides on other champions, just to know how is it they work, you will know their strenghts and weaknesses, and you "will" be a better player.

Fysical

12-02-2010

Great job! Super informative guide! +1

InsaneNcrazY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2010

Quite a few games around the 30 min mark I would try to surrender cause I was doing horrible but vote went 2/3 so I sucked it up and defend for 15 mins (boring) and made a come back.
Alot of the time if you are down around level 9-11 defending towers will win you the game.

Twitch123

12-02-2010

thx alot of times its 3v2 and we are losing badly and the other guy just wont click yes!!!!!

cutyohairfoo

12-02-2010

Didn't read the thread, I know I can't be the first person to say this. I've won plenty of games after a down voted surrender when the other team made some stupid mistake, or we farmed enough to shift the balance, etc..

Personally I don't like to surrender unless I know 100% that we lost, when there's extreme feeding or leaving is the only time really.

HerpinMcDerpin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDieM View Post
I stopped reading right there, because if this is the case then it means you should be winning. If not then you should stop playing and un-install the game.
Also I hate pricks that do the things you describe for the reasons you describe.

Lastly, I've been in games that seemed like a lost cause for my team right from the start only to make a counter at the 45 or 50 min mark and pushing straight for the nexus or turning the tables and ending it 10 or 15 mins later. So I'd say Never give up, never surrender!

Edit: ahaha, eat my shorts -_-

I 2nd that, IS this the guide to be the graytestist poor sport?