[Champion Revival] Goblin Sapper from Old School DotA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agasutin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

It's been so long since i've played DotA, but if its one hero I remember that I loved was the goblin sapper. If something needs to be blown up, he was the hero for it. If i remember correctly his abilities were... a skill that would increase his move speed as he charged a target and deal a large set amount of damage to the target once he touched it, also taking his own life in the process. I also believe he had land mines that would cap out at 6 or so. I dont quite remember his 3rd skill, i think maybe it was rockets. and his ultimate was remote bombs that would also cap out at 6 or so. Anyways I'd really love to see him back in action in LoL!

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agasutin View Post
It's been so long since i've played DotA, but if its one hero I remember that I loved was the goblin sapper. If something needs to be blown up, he was the hero for it. If i remember correctly his abilities were... a skill that would increase his move speed as he charged a target and deal a large set amount of damage to the target once he touched it, also taking his own life in the process. I also believe he had land mines that would cap out at 6 or so. I dont quite remember his 3rd skill, i think maybe it was rockets. and his ultimate was remote bombs that would also cap out at 6 or so. Anyways I'd really love to see him back in action in LoL!
Erm, I've played Dota for a while, and I think you've managed to mesh Techies and Spirit Breaker, unless you are real real old school.

Techies had land mines, a suicide explosion, an aoe stun trap, and remote mines.

Xetal

12-14-2009

Do not run, we are your friends!

Hexxus

12-14-2009

I want to see the old Silent Assassin with deathward and permainvis and mines plz. ASAP.
......................rofl

edit: and make sure he's still OP as ****!

Agasutin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Erm, I've played Dota for a while, and I think you've managed to mesh Techies and Spirit Breaker, unless you are real real old school.

Techies had land mines, a suicide explosion, an aoe stun trap, and remote mines.
YES! them, stun trap, totally missed that one, wasn't sure.. but yes they should bring him back! I want's mah techies

Sgt Ahzeal

12-14-2009

In a sense he's Teemo now. Definently not exactly the same but somewhat alike.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-14-2009

Man techies with revive and teleport? Scary stuff.

Hexxus

12-14-2009

I don't think these people believe me about the old SA...... Can I get some colorful nametag to back me up on this? he was crazy!

EDIT: Please no more techies. ^_~!

Agasutin

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexxus View Post
EDIT: Please more techies. ^_~!
I agree! :P

Agasutin

12-28-2009

Bump