Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Revival] Goblin Sapper from Old School DotA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agasutin

12-14-2009

It's been so long since i've played DotA, but if its one hero I remember that I loved was the goblin sapper. If something needs to be blown up, he was the hero for it. If i remember correctly his abilities were... a skill that would increase his move speed as he charged a target and deal a large set amount of damage to the target once he touched it, also taking his own life in the process. I also believe he had land mines that would cap out at 6 or so. I dont quite remember his 3rd skill, i think maybe it was rockets. and his ultimate was remote bombs that would also cap out at 6 or so. Anyways I'd really love to see him back in action in LoL!

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

12-14-2009

Quote:
Agasutin:
It's been so long since i've played DotA, but if its one hero I remember that I loved was the goblin sapper. If something needs to be blown up, he was the hero for it. If i remember correctly his abilities were... a skill that would increase his move speed as he charged a target and deal a large set amount of damage to the target once he touched it, also taking his own life in the process. I also believe he had land mines that would cap out at 6 or so. I dont quite remember his 3rd skill, i think maybe it was rockets. and his ultimate was remote bombs that would also cap out at 6 or so. Anyways I'd really love to see him back in action in LoL!

Erm, I've played Dota for a while, and I think you've managed to mesh Techies and Spirit Breaker, unless you are real real old school.

Techies had land mines, a suicide explosion, an aoe stun trap, and remote mines.

Xetal

12-14-2009

Do not run, we are your friends!

Hexxus

12-14-2009

I want to see the old Silent Assassin with deathward and permainvis and mines plz. ASAP.
......................rofl

edit: and make sure he's still OP as ****!

Agasutin

12-14-2009

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
Erm, I've played Dota for a while, and I think you've managed to mesh Techies and Spirit Breaker, unless you are real real old school.

Techies had land mines, a suicide explosion, an aoe stun trap, and remote mines.

YES! them, stun trap, totally missed that one, wasn't sure.. but yes they should bring him back! I want's mah techies

Sgt Ahzeal

12-14-2009

In a sense he's Teemo now. Definently not exactly the same but somewhat alike.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

12-14-2009

Man techies with revive and teleport? Scary stuff.

Hexxus

12-14-2009

I don't think these people believe me about the old SA...... Can I get some colorful nametag to back me up on this? he was crazy!

EDIT: Please no more techies. ^_~!

Agasutin

12-14-2009

Quote:
Hexxus:

EDIT: Please more techies. ^_~!

I agree! :P

Agasutin

12-28-2009

Bump