Ashe, Twitch, or Ryze?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nexim

12-14-2009

Which one is better for solo queuing?

I am looking to play one of these champions full time.

I want the highest kills / lowest deaths / assist etc.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaaaaaah i meant teemo instead of ryze!!!

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

What you are asking for has nothing to do with which champ you play.

It has everything to do with the player and how he/she plays the champ.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

In theory, Ashe.

But I'm going to be honest, despite what you may read on the forms? Ashe is really easy to play wrong. Only pick her if you're REALLY GOOD with Ashe, otherwise leave it to the team.

Twitch is marginal for solo queue, because he's effective against newer inexperienced players.

And I really can't say for Ryze, I haven't given his new changes enough love.

Nexim

12-14-2009

meant teemo insted of ryze, hate ryze.

JohnCataldo

12-14-2009

Twitch often dies more and isn't great for high level play.

I prefer Teemo over Ashe but they are just different characters. Ashe is more of a pure carry / ganker / DPS. Teemo can playa bit of anti-carry with Blinding Shot, enough to matter in 1v1 fights or team battles. Ashe has an anywhere stun and built in slows. Teemo gives map control / vision.

Basilisk9466

12-14-2009

Twitch gets a reputation for being an unstoppable menace simply because he's allowed to feed in a lot of games. Having played as an overfed Twitch a few times, I can attest to quite how quickly that gets out of control. I find that when I play Twitch, I either have an excellent game, or a completely shoddy one.

That said, a well played Twitch can make a good team player, even if you're not going out doing the sneaky sneaky thing. With his ult he can chew apart undefended turrets from outside their range, Debiliating Poison/Expunge makes for a mean combo for ganks as well as for assassination, and canny use of his abilities can make Twitch a real horror to solo lane against.

Ashe I can't speak for, as I've never really played her. Never seen the appeal. Teemo is overrated - I used to be incredibly annoyed with him, but a week of seeing him in every match taught me the counters.

My personal favourite for this category is Tristana. Great early game harassment, built-in escape mechanism and late-game slaughter of all comers. She's also quite possibly the best farmer mid-to-late game in LoL.

ilovetrolling

12-14-2009

ashe or ryze either one of them will help you out so much, ashe because even if your team sucks you can push towers easy and get tons of kills, and twitch because.........well its twitch

Benoit

12-14-2009

Ashe is the more fun champion.

When I get bored I switch to Annie. You should try them both, I love them. I have a full rune page for both of them.

Rezialn

12-14-2009

Master Yi

Selenite

Recruiter

12-14-2009

I've been playing Twitch alot lately, and I'm going to side with Twitch on this one. At first when Teemo was free, omg, my favorite, but now that Twitch is free, he owns due to his ulti and ability to stealth. Unstoppable. Anyways if you see me ingame playing Twitch, gl.

It's all Twitch, man. Twitch, I tell ya'.