Your biggest recent comeback.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigZ135

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2010

At the 25 min mark the score was 6 kills for us and 24 kills for them. The only one that got kills was our twitch he was 6/0/0 and the rest of us where feedding,

We won in the end and our twitch went 23/2/16

We had 10 3/2 failed surrender votes

Gromph

11-25-2010

We were losing, then we won.

Lusis

11-25-2010

Playing 5v5 premade Normal. We all were playing like total **** and were down 1-10 k/d and had lost two towers to none in about the first 10mins. Seemed pretty hopeless but we aced them in the first two team fights and came back for a crushing victory.

Edit: The filter makes that word seem much worse than it is. :P

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2010

i was gonna q dodge

i was rally smite vlad

didnt dodge for some reason (thanks riot)

reconnected 10 mins in... they were up in kills 3-1

15 mins later i was 0/8

lost bot turret and inhib and all outer turrets

won a couple teamfights and i ended 8/9/7 or so, we won!

btw they had an irelia mid

Sinkpisser

11-25-2010

feeding br in mid? check
DUO LANING MID? check
maclaren on enemy team? check
nidalee pushing power? check

MommySheNayNay

11-25-2010

Played a SR game my team: Nasus (me), Ryze, Trist, Shen, and an AFK Ashe (was afk str8 from the beginning)
Enemy team: Galio, Morde, Kennen, Corki, and Heimer.
Ashe Afk'd straight at the beginning and shen ended up soloing a lane. Our trist died like once or twice at mid before laning phase ended. As soon as laning phase ended me, ryze and shen decided to go around ganking and keeping lanes pushed. Luckily for us the enemy galio really didn't know what he was doing (he didnt have a flash, went clarity/teleport). Ganking phase ends about 9 or so mintues after our first successful gank (they started traveling in groups except for galio). We get into a team fight and somehow come out on top (galio failed ulting, and we knew to not bunch up aganist kennen). we pushed a little and got their mid turret (by this point we were down all our outer most turrets and an additional mid turret). We went back and turtled for awhile (lanes were being pushed again so we had to push back out). Another team fight happens and we still win it. Their Mordekaiser quits. We pushed down mid to their first base turret but then their back. We again turtle some more a fight happens but 2 of us die and 2 of them die. They kill a base turret but didnt kill the inhibitor. A fight happens @ mid. 3 of them die and none of us die We decide to baron and then killed one of their inhibitors and a nexus turret before backing. (its about 50 minutes in at this point). We're all extremely fed (for the first like 45 or so mintues it was a 5 v 4). A team fight that stalemates happens again. We farm and farm for about 6 or so minutes. Then we all elixir up and fight them. This time Killing all but Heimer with a single casulty (me). They surrender 3/1

Graggy Ice

11-25-2010

Mine was today. My team consisted of a Morde(me), Master Yi and Tryndamere and two people who never connected. Enemy team was Tristana, Vlad, Master Yi, Shen and Tryndamere. So right off the bat I figured we were going to lose but our three lanes held their own even getting FB. We quickly outleveled them and pushed down a few towers.
Then our Tryn was killed and bottom tower destroyed.....Sooooo he decided to quit. And then they started pushing and destroyed all the towers outside of our base. And then we had a 2 on 5 team fight at the front of our base and I ult'd tryn and got my ghost and ghost tryn killed most of they're team and Yi killed the rest and we pushed mid and got they're inhib down and retreaded. After this They're Shen quit which actually sucked for Yi and myself since he was a very nice gold supply.
Then I proceeded to make Yi defend our base and I pushed into they're with superminions they all came to fight me and I killed they're Trist with my ult and her ghost wrecked 2 of them and the third ran away and then I just destroyed everything and win the game with Trist ghost. Going 24-1 with Morde was very fun, but winning a 2v4 was even better.

Jurren

11-25-2010

Last night. Top Morde got lucky and got a few kills on a laggy garen. Terrible TF took mid, and Annie and Twitch were bot. I jungled with shen. Laning phase was hell. We were down in kills around 5 to 19. All 4 kills were from Morde. 5 min later, the enemy team vs morde breaks out. At this point, morde was 9/1/0 while the annie, twitch and tf were around 1/6 or 1/7 each. I run in, taunt the enemies, shield morde and die. Morde proceeds to KILLING 4 PPL AND BREAKING 2 TURRETS. We won cuz the opponents surrendered.

Roshiro

11-25-2010

team tank
warmogs
super gank boots
then whatever you wanted

we also ran all 5 heal and fortify

Miirik

11-25-2010

actually so recent it was today.

All physical team (us) vs. tanky team with ezreal and zilean

I am Irelia.

Things are back and forth early. By mid game though they are starting to really push us and push us. They push all outter and inner turrets and get out mid tower turret to 1hp (i checked) before we pushed them back.

I was being starved and seeing how they have little physical attack damage (alistar, malphite, zilean) the only AD being ezreal in his build, I grab a Force of Nature. Suddenly I stop dying I can farm better and I get some more attack speed and such. Now late game (48 minutes in) and we are pulling through and i'm melting those tanks with my W and zapping in to destroy zil or ezreal when they pop up. We end up winning.