Your biggest recent comeback.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2010

ok so we all have those games where at like 20-30 mins, its almost 100% youre gonna lose. but then by some supreme luck, skill, or something non- leaver related, you win! post those here. mine was in TT, we had mundo, ww, and i was sivir. they had sion, kass, and morde. at about 4 minutes into the game, we lost bottom tower and morde had a double kill on ww and mundo. later, they pushed all the way bot, and destroyed or inhib and half our nexus turret. after this point, the game lasted 15 more minutes, and finnaly me and mundo decided to go tank their turrets and suicide untill we kill them. amazingle, we killed their inhib turret, their inhib, and their nexus turret before they saw what we where doing. mundo ended up dying, but i managed to kill the nexus agains a super fed morde and sion. idk what ww was doing the whole game, other than dying. NOW POST

eXplodio

11-25-2010

this morning, Morgana was ripping **** with SS stacks super zhonya rofl combo aoe pwn, 3 inhibs down, we got 3 towers, I farm the **** out of the megacreeps and I start two shooting their Rammus followed by an epic lucky Lux baron steal Genocide, Ace rip nexus GG tier 1 br0 corki1g

KStreetFighter2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-25-2010

well I just played my first match with Brolaf on TT and I fed... a lot. So I decided to heed the guides I read and jungle. I got epic amounts of life steal and thornmail (as their team was Xin Zhao, Yi, and Ireliea) from jungling coupled with a good gank every once in a while; but the other team pushed top to their inhibitor. I ran in with my axes in hand, "W"-ed it up and aced the whole team with rage in my heart from deaths past and the spirit of all the bros who came before me.

Moral of the story, pick Brolaf, everytime.

AnemoneMeer

11-25-2010

We started a TT match. Our mundo had to go 5 minutes in. We were losing, mundo came back 20 minutes later, we fed him up, and won with no remaining towers.

Mundo wins what he pleases.

Stealthed Mofo

11-25-2010

This morning, we were getting a new ******* torn, but they were baroning and I(ap sion with banshees and cleanse) use my shield run in get CCed, cleanse then autoattack the baron and steal it, then flash over the wall. That won the match lol

Declipse

11-25-2010

Our nexus down to 300 hp; all inhibs down; They platform dive, all inhibs respawn and we win.

Scarlet Wrath

11-25-2010

Well this just happened last night I was playing nasus all our inhibs were down so we turtled. The other team still has all their towers. Long story short I ended up going legendary and after multiple aces we took out their mid inhib and their nexus. Not my biggest comeback but my most recent and I mean cmon how epic is a 11/4/28 nasus carry?

CynricAldrich

11-25-2010

Well me and my friends, 3 total, all chose revive and teleport. We consistently used revive thoughout the game to push turrets. at the end twitch backed doored us for our inhibs while we got baron. Me and my friends said F it and rushed there base, they had 1 inhib up 4 down. me and my friends only ones alive. We pushed mid and just kept going we died to twitch and got him with ignite for everyone dead. Me and my friends LULED as we used revive and teleported to finish the job. It was 70 mins at the end of the game.

I was BROLAF FTW

Puntyer

11-25-2010

playing ARAM we were loseing the harrass war whole game and at 30 minate mark we were 2 towers down when all a sudden 2 member on our team quit

ended up turtleing for 20 more minates untill we got one good fight in and aced the OT
got 2 tower fought again and aced again won the game

Divest King

11-25-2010

It was on TT. I was with udyr and my team had Garen and Trynd.
The other team had Annivia, Pantheon and Nunu.
Trynd decided to go jungle and proceed to fed the other team. Garen couldn't handle the 1v2 at bottom and started to feed to. No MIA call's I got ganked a few times at top but I managed to survive most of times. We got all raped in team fights and they actually did like 4 ace's but they were all low on hp, and got to heal after the battles so they didn't won...
The trynd on my team started a surrender vote but me and garen voted for no...
Both of us stacked MR and when the game was at the 45 mins mark we manage to tank the other team completely, score an ace and destroy all turrets + inhibitors from bot... then we scored another ace and won in less than 5 minutes...
I didn't even believed that we actually won... I mean, they dominated the whole game and destroyed all of our turrets (they couldnt get the inhibitors but that were all they left) before we had a chance to comeback.
It was an hilarious after match, with their whole team raging at us for the comeback.