nunu or veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowslice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

who shud i use???

shadowslice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

plz help

OjXKCJ9oxk6Fiusu

12-14-2009

Nunu is pretty fun.

Try them both out in Practice games imo. Other people can't really decide what you will like more.

JunkRamen

12-14-2009

If I had to choose one to forever play, I'd pick Nunu. He fits into almost any team easily. He has a very strong presence early to mid game and can still be a battle winner at the end game. Veigar is a little more team/opponent dependant and as far as I can see, not quite as versatile.

shadowslice

12-14-2009

ok thx. i use them in practices and yea. nunu is better.

Monxide

12-14-2009

Nunu is scary asset in a teamfight with the cleanse shield that gives him easy time with letting his ult channel to full power. 5v5, nunu's ult+cleanse almost immediately after u hit your R, -> 5 versus 5 badly wounded opponents.

Lifeshroom

12-14-2009

I would go with nunu

Hildebert

01-29-2010

Nunu is really easy to play well, and Viegar is the opposite. Try using Annie, then Ryze before you dive right into Veigar. Veigar is arguably the hardest hitting champion in the game, but only if you use him right. Nunu is a hard hitting magic tank with slows and speed boosts; doesn't get much easier than that, but I'm not saying he's a noob champion.

Darkening

01-30-2010

Honestly, both champions are not top tier. Veigar gets taken out by pure math (you'll find more damage and usefulness in Annie, TF, Karthus, etc.) and Nunu's ult is too easy to stop in advanced games.

So to answer your question, neither :P

shadowslice

01-30-2010

whoa...
ppl replied to this.
i made it like a month ago wen i was a noob XD
i use both of them now plus many others