Freljord Ashe Skin Will Be 50% Off for 24 Hours

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Prophet

12-15-2009

I love ash and the skin, I JUST HAPPENED TO STUMBLE on this thread while looking for something else. I bought this skin at this price, I would love it if I had Emails with sales like this sent to me as i'm hardly on the forums at all!

YAY OREGON

12-15-2009

call me crazy.... but I swear when i was looking at purchasing this skin it was 520 like eve and cho... ??? did they bump it up then cut it in half???

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAY OREGON View Post
call me crazy.... but I swear when i was looking at purchasing this skin it was 520 like eve and cho... ??? did they bump it up then cut it in half???
You're crazy. I just bought it for 487. Eve is right next to her, did you go a little cross eyed?

Animezis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-15-2009

U bought her for full price ((

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post

Freljord Bowmaster (normally 975 RP), will be discounted to 487 RP
How did I buy her for full price again?

Takomancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2009

i think all skins should be around 2~5 bucks

Lemt

12-15-2009

Can EU players buy this skin for the US server? I still don't really know what I can and can't do.

The Farkinator

12-15-2009

Interesting... now even more ashes will be able to blind me consistantly with their very bright armor.

boris37

12-15-2009

yawn... still too expensive. I would gladly play 250-300, but no more. This is basically bonus stuff we are paying for that is side development on the game so it should be more affordable.

I know people are going to harass me for it, but even at the 50% off it's fugging expensive. If nunu went 50% off i'd glady snap it up, i'm saving my riot points for now...

luxionmk2

12-15-2009

I'm in the same boat... skins are a bit pricey for my budget. That's just me though. I'm waiting for the "omg gotta have it!" skin, or when they release these 8 skins as the "Classic Skins Bundle Package 2009" for 1600 RP, in 2011.