Freljord Ashe Skin Will Be 50% Off for 24 Hours

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jefforoni

12-14-2009

if the pax ccardmaster skin was still in the store id go buy a 20 dollar card right now and purchase it for 20 bucks

Poruku2

12-14-2009

Awesome sale I'm sure many will enjoy it!

Smolder

12-14-2009

uh, ok. Why buy anything at full price other than not knowing if/when it will go on sale?

It's like, guys, I want to give you money but you are just making it so dern difficult. First my champ doesn't have a skin available, and now I feel like I should wait for it to be 50% off anyway. And even then I have to make sure to check in everyday less I miss the 24 hour window.

If the things would have just been a flat 2 bucks to begin with you would already have my money.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smolder View Post
uh, ok. Why buy anything at full price other than not knowing if/when it will go on sale?
You must have difficulties shopping anywhere. Its not like they have done sales like this often.

EmptyApartment

12-14-2009

hmm very tempting...nice to see there will be sales tho on skins and what not

Zileas

VP of Game Design

12-14-2009
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epityr View Post
Yeah really, whats with this website?
It's a big Chinese gaming press site. UUU9 is big over there. They made a fansite for LoL because they have some interest in it. We are thankful that they've chosen to do this.

- Zileas

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
It's a big Chinese gaming press site. UUU9 is big over there. They made a fansite for LoL because they have some interest in it. We are thankful that they've chosen to do this.

- Zileas
You should tell them that its not loading for me, and bring me back some General Tso's Chicken. Either as food or a new champ.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

12-14-2009
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
You should tell them that its not loading for me, and bring me back some General Tso's Chicken. Either as food or a new champ.
Well, military leaders are usually remember either for their great conquests (or defeats), or recipes. For example, Colonel Sanders is better known for his fried chicken than his military involvements. Sun Tzu on the other hand is an exception, remembered most not for his military achievements nor his favorite recipes, but his writings on military strategy.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Well, military leaders are usually remember either for their great conquests (or defeats), or recipes. For example, Colonel Sanders is better known for his fried chicken than his military involvements. Sun Tzu on the other hand is more known for his military theory, and less for the really mean stir fry he liked.
Both Colonel Sanders honorary title and General Tso's Chicken are actually American anyway. I'll take Urf instead.

Kazuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-14-2009

where's the skin?

BTW That Chinese site is kinda sick look at this:

http://image.uuu9.com/pcgame/lol//Up...1201567172.jpg