Freljord Ashe Skin Will Be 50% Off for 24 Hours

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

12-14-2009
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Calling all Ashe, the Frost Archer, fans! There will be a special opportunity for you all to purchase the Freljord Bowmaster skin for 50% off tonight.

The story of the Freljord Bowmaster skin:

The Freljord is home to many vicious ice storms, but none compare to the Gelid Vortex - a swirling, icy maelstrom which circles the northern hemisphere. Ashe was leading a squadron of elite archers, her closest companions, when they found themselves caught in this wintery nightmare at the end of a week-long standoff with a warring tribe. When she came to, Ashe was surrounded by the tattered corpses of friends and enemies alike. Only divine providence had spared her from the whirling shards of ice, and her hair had turned the color of the arctic tundra. Ashe never again wore the traditional Freljord white garments of victory.

Freljord Bowmaster (normally 975 RP), will be discounted to 487 RP

The sale will be offered for 24 hours only; from after midnight, December 15th (tonight) until just after midnight on Tuesday, (morning of December 16th). The skin is available for purchase on the front page of the store. This price won’t last, and at 50% off, this deal is too good to pass up. Click on the store to purchase the Freljord Bowmaster skin.

UPDATE: This sale has ended.

- RiotChris

Jazzminkey

12-14-2009

Cool beans

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

You tell me this now??? I spent my extra RP on Jax, because I couldn't afford the Ashe skin.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-14-2009

Welcome to Retail Sales, especially in the holidays.

Faro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

Great decision.

SpamasorusRex

12-14-2009

they seriously need to fix a lot of **** in this game

Ashaira

Adjudicator

12-14-2009

ive never even seen anyone with it

sycsadist

12-14-2009

thats why its on sale. lol. :P

Kittie

12-14-2009

I find that it would suck for those people who already purchased the skin because Ive seen at least 10 people having it, probably more...

Benoit

12-14-2009

Already have it, best buy so far. I love Ashe and that skin!

And yeah, people who already bought it should have a refund imo, j/k

12345 ... 7