A New Champion Approaches: Trundle, the Cursed Troll

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vlippel

11-29-2010

sick ****, i really gonna play this champ, just look at his story :O OMG.
and his abilites, this probarly is gonna be a character that u can play on tank real hard!

A wise Ruhgosk shaman learned that he could magically bind the disease to a single troll, provided that the troll could bear the weight of the entire tribe's curse upon himself. However, there was no such troll...until the birth of Trundle. His ability to regenerate is so profound that it appeared as if he did not carry the disease. As Trundle grew, he came to understand his gift and what it could do for his people. When he came of age, he took the curse from his tribe in a baptism of searing agony. Through the shaman's ritual, Trundle became a horrifying creature whose flesh constantly sloughs off his body, only to be re-grown in an unremitting cycle. He has joined the League of Legends in hopes of eventually finding someone who could dispel the heinous curse completely.

"I've learned a thing or two about pain! Let me show you." --Trundle

Abilities:

Rabid Bite: Trundle bites his opponent, dealing damage and sapping some of their attack damage.

Contaminate: Trundle infects a target location with his curse, gaining attack speed, movement speed, and crowd control reduction while on it.

Pillar of Filth: Trundle creates a plagued beacon at a target location, which becomes impassable terrain and slows all nearby enemy units.

Agony (Ultimate): Trundle immediately steals his targetís health and a percentage of their armor and magic resistance. Over the next six seconds the amount of health, armor, and magic resistance stolen is doubled.

Decompose (Passive): Whenever an enemy unit near Trundle dies, he heals for a percentage of their maximum health.[/QUOTE]

Zaeya

11-29-2010

O god, please make a troll-doll skin for him <3

Juodasis vilkas

11-29-2010

it looks like nice !!!

King Wikus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2010

more like this please!

athame

11-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robronie View Post
Gonna be fun trolling people >:]
not cool

WithoutSkill

11-29-2010

Hai cannat wiat to torll with mah troll while trolling the trolls troloolololol !!!

ElTioTazza

11-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutSkill View Post
Hai cannat wiat to torll with mah troll while trolling the trolls troloolololol !!!
don't even think to do this kind of jokes in the future. EVER

on: **** i can't wait until the release i'm so exited :3

WithoutSkill

11-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTioTazza View Post
don't even think to do this kind of jokes in the future. EVER

on: **** i can't wait until the release i'm so exited :3
When when when is it ?

Zerfal

11-29-2010

Lololol if u kill something he just heals and that is a Win-Win !!

HE WILL NEVER DIE!!

IS12fdb132b5a9c64193eb0

11-29-2010

Ulti + Madred's Bloodrazor with some nice attack speed and damage = bye bye tanks ^^ Nice