brolaf video

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

if "brolaf" actually has the voice that was at the end of the video where he was hitting stuff and yelling "bromacia" and "its time to kick butt and drink graggy. looks like im all out of graggy" i am very, very dissappointed. i dont think i'd personally buy the skin anyway, but if thats how his voice is, i would never even consider buying it, ever. if thats how his voice is, you guys need to seriously step up your game and make contracts with all of your voice actors so you can be sure that you're ALWAYS USING THE SAME VOICE. the different voice is the entire reason why i will also never buy gentleman chogath.

if it was just some guy saying things at the end of the video, and the skin comes with the normal voice (even the normal lines, nothing changed) then carry on.

Inxy

11-28-2010

I agree. I'd mute my sound if i had to listen to that ******

LordSocky

12-01-2010

Somebody has no sense of humour. That's kind of the WHOLE REASON for these types of skins. Imagine normal Cho'Gath saying Gentleman Cho'Gath's lines.

"ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE UNCIVIL-MDSKFJLENW LMSFESERESDFEWDSFE-LIZED"

The same goes for Brolaf. If you don't like the skin, don't buy it. The rest of us will, and we'll enjoy how hilariously different the characters sound,LIKE THE SKINS WERE DESIGNED TO BE.