Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't Maximize after minimize.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legendary Kajoro

12-14-2009

So I've been having this issue since maybe two big patches ago... If I minimize the game at all. (Alt+Tab, or even when an application does something in the background and I occidentally click it. I.E. Skype tells me someone signed in at the same time I click on my mini map, which just happens to be at the same area, then it minimizes.)

Once I minimize, I cannot maximize. The game is still there, but clicking on it does nothing, Alt Tab does nothing. The only way I can get back in game is by closing the game and re-opening and reconnecting.

Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix? This is just one of the many problems I have... They seem to grow with every patch. :x

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

12-14-2009

Does the game alt-tab properly while not in windowed mode?

Can you please attach your DxDiag (http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questions/23/Attaching+a+Diagnostic+to+a+Forum+Post)as well? Thanks.

BIood Fox

04-09-2013

I'm having this problem right now

my dxdiag is attached.