Black Friday Sale: 75% Off Select Skins, 50% Off Select Champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-24-2010

Sale on Rune Pages PLOX!

Praetor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

The skins just aren't impressive and you should apologize for baiting people to purchase, with actual cash, Urgot at any price at this juncture.

a I3ubble

11-24-2010

I like how its skins and champion sales but half of that is useless you should have done 50percent off 1 legendary skin and 75percent off selected skins.

Louis Lane

11-24-2010

first time i read this for nidalee i was like french maid skin yess but then i read it again and said leopard... xD my eyes are deceiving me D:

Agencies

11-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTofu View Post
This always when sales get announced. People state they bought it a few days before the sales were announced. Well blame yourself for not waiting for a sale for the skin. I waited 2 months for Ionia Yi to go on sale and it did. and i'm glad i waited
true u should say sumthang like in 1 week we will have skin sale that will b grungry blahblahblahblahblah and so on just give us early annouuncment and good patience man

Blue Shyvana

11-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
lol @ riot

digital content is FREE for them to give out, and they try to stimulate sales with 4 (subpar) champions, and some skins for unpopular champions (the highlander trynd skin sux anyways).

if you were REALLY smart youd make all skins half off, but i guess the "riot team" has never really done too well in the brains department

step 1: balance garen, mord, mundo, and pretty much all tanks
step 2: your game is good
Implying Kennen's ult doesn't win teamfights. Implying Malphite isn't the best initiator in the game.

0/10

also, I happen to like the Highlander Tryndamere skin.

Choboloco

Recruiter

11-24-2010

Could've at least added ONE legendary skin at a time limit (from 5am-8am) or something like that. Would've been nice .

Agencies

11-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miiu View Post
Yay for galactic nasus but what abot the poll where riot asked which skin we'd like to see at a reduced price. Are those really the winning votes?

p.s double ip for thanksgiving? *wink* :P *jk*
roit if u want to no wat fans of roit want to hear u should put skins like highland trydamere for free cause sumpeople dont want to waste rp on skins that are just diffrent color than reg champ so like medival twitch sum people dont have enough friends with a comp like me so i need sum skins put that 1 for free

Alphonsio

11-24-2010

Urgot sale... I sense potential buffs incoming. I'm pleased with this. Too bad I already own him or I'd totally buy him.

Derrific

11-24-2010

Crabgot will crush you puny summoners