Get ready for the Snowdown Showdown *UPDATE: Starts 12/17*

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenous Muffin View Post
I thought the nidalee pack was suppose to be 260 Riot Points. Why does the store say its 1235 Riot Points? Sorry for the stupid question.
The skin only costs 260 through this bundle. The bundle also still includes the full champion price: 975.

Imopeningacan

12-17-2009

Where is the standalone client

Millard

12-17-2009

How come there is no place to buy the zilean skin? Literally, no place to buy it.

Beartooth

12-17-2009

It's only available after the 23rd. What I want to know is if there's any word on when the ghost skins are coming out. I'm wondering how many riot points I should be buying right now.

Ravenous Muffin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

Just to get this straight, we can't unlock Nidalee with IP and then buy just the skin with RP? We have to just get the bundle and buy all of it together?

Rokudan

The Council

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenous Muffin View Post
Just to get this straight, we can't unlock Nidalee with IP and then buy just the skin with RP? We have to just get the bundle and buy all of it together?
You can do this too. The skin will just cost 520 RP instead of the 280 cost that comes with the bundle.

ChewingMan

12-18-2009

I love Elf Teemo!!!!! mmmmmhhhhwa

Nitrosol

12-18-2009

With the nidalee bundle, wouldn't it make sense to have the bundle last over christmas day? Why people are generally getting gifts.

artemisFowlZ

12-18-2009

Say if you guys ever make alot of cash mind selling prepaid cards in asia cause people there play your games too and we could really use some riot points!

GrimGriz

Recruiter

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Champion skins: We will release 3 new skins on Day 1 of the Snowdown Showdown:
  • Snow Bunny Nidalee (special price of 260 RP if bought as bundle with Nidalee from 12/16-12/23, then priced at 520 RP)
  • Happy Elf Teemo (available from 12/17-1/6)
  • Workshop Nunu (available from 12/17-1/6)
Is Snow Bunny Nidalee going to stay available, or is it limited edition (the post implies the former)