3150 Champs~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4 Skin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-24-2010

im thinking either xin or ww, which one helps more in a team fight/1v1

or are there any other 3150 champs that are better than those 2?

idiotard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

Olaf imo is better. simple because his immunity to CC is AMAZING and can do a bit more in teamfights. also, if you plan on learning to jungle sometime in the future, it should be warwick or olaf. Both are nice junglers to start out with. Warwick is easier, but olaf lends more to teams late game. Xin zhao is very good when fed, and works well into an Aoe team setup. depending on your play style any one of these would be good.

Plainodd

11-24-2010

Or Udyr.

idiotard

11-24-2010

Udyr is a good jungler, but I feel that is all he is good for. He was my first 3150 champion and I sincerely regret it. The fact that all of his abilities simply enhance his normal attacks makes him hard to play when the majority of teams have at least 1 or 2 stuns and snares. But to each his own.

SwooshSoFast

11-25-2010

I think Janna is around the 3k IP or less range. If you're looking for a team fighter, a well played janna can make and break a team fight. She can take some practice, and isn't a major damage dealer unless you intend to ignore the needs of your teammates, but well worth invested time.

Freedom Fries

Recruiter

11-25-2010

Janna is 1350IP.
Udyr can fit himself in pretty much any team, because of his great versability, but may not be easy to play with.
I would say Olaf or Warwick, they are "easy" to play, and can be devastating.