@Riot: Why did you remove our joined dates?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2009

game stats? do tell pendragon do tell.

DunderFunker

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senate View Post
Of course you think it's useful, you had nothing to lose by the change. I was less then two weeks off of being an Adjudicator, so I wore my July with pride.
By making this thread we will just remember you joined in July. There. I fixed it.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Join date wasn't your actual join date. It was the first date you used the forums.

People were using it to insult other people.

I'll also be removing the junior/senior member tags.

We're going to be introducing actual game stats to that space in the future.
game stats? That means people will actually play decently to look good on the forums! Great idea.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-14-2009

Quote:
Of course you think it's useful, you had nothing to lose by the change. I was less then two weeks off of being an Adjudicator, so I wore my July with pride.
2 weeks, 2 days, doesn't matter, I could have been in the same wave as you for all you knew, I just didn't feel like posting in the forums till Sept.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

Quote:
Join date wasn't your actual join date. It was the first date you used the forums.

Yay, I lose out on account of the forums got out of hand with lack of moderation.

Really Penny, I get my rug pulled out from under me because of somebody else's hurt feelings? Ugh.

Whatever, lock the thread. I had my peace.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-14-2009

Quote:
Yay, I lose out because the forums got out of hand with lack of moderation.

Really Penny, I get my rug pulled out from under me because of somebody else's hurt feelings? Ugh.
Your rug is bullcrud anyway.

TheRaven

Recruiter

12-14-2009

i say pen lets some of us have mod powers...free workers!

shalmack

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
i say pen lets some of us have mod powers...free workers!
Why so you can power trip.

SamuraiPanda

12-14-2009

Quote:

*sigh*

I've been a moderator of a very successful forum (the LoL boards don't even compare) for over 2 years now. I can tell you from experience that removing ways in which users can identify and differentiate themselves without replacing it with something else is a great way of pushing users away from using the forums at all. "The future" could mean months, especially in the case of the forum. Aren't we supposed to get signatures in "the future?" And wasn't the excessively annoying login issue supposed to be fixed in "the future," too?

As exciting as "the future" may be, its the present that matters far more right now.

TheRaven

Recruiter

12-14-2009

shalmack, some would, some wouldnt, but thats how it is with any job, some work out some dont. But naw, ive modded or admined to much **** to care bout powertrips anymore. Thats usually only for those new to power.

1234567 ... 12