@Riot: Why did you remove our joined dates?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Scro

12-15-2009

Does it REALLY matter? No. But I for one am getting pretty tired of the babysitting/carebear/hand-holding attitude Riot is sliding towards. This is just one more step they've taken recently in this direction.
I mean seriously, this game is rated Teen but it seems like more time is being spent on making sure no one is getting their feelings hurt than is being spent on everyone enjoying the game.

Examples of care-bear attitude:
Losses no longer displayed
No where to see elo displayed
Join dates removed
Insane word filter implemented on forums
Almost as bad word filter implemented into game
You get to pick which stats to display on forums???!!!???
ect ect

Projects that should have been prioritized wayyy ahead of these:
Fix forum login
Fix client bugs
Fix patcher issues
Fix balance (I dont expect 100% but tell me that Janna is on the same level as a Yi per-se)
Twisted Treeline in MM
DECENT PICK MODE BECAUSE BLIND PICK IS PLAIN STUPID
ect ect

Not trying to bash Riot at all. I love you guys. It just seems that since the end of beta things have gone to dookie and everything is being done azz-backwards. No clue whats causing this, just trying to point it out in case no-one else had noticed.

TreeEskimo

The Council

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We're going to be introducing actual game stats to that space in the future.
Game stats! Game stats~ Game Stats!@~!1!2

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeeskimo View Post
game stats! Game stats~ game stats!@~!1!2
go to bed tree!

Captain Scro

12-15-2009

sorry to bump this one again, just want to give a good example of why join dates/member status are nice to have.

In this thread we have a top 100 player giving us a well thought out explination of the problems he sees in the game. He gives examples, has good reasoning and gives ideas on how to fix things....

Then 4 posts down we have this:

Eekon Today, 05:40 PM

I didn't read most of your post, but I disagree. I've had plenty of games where my team was down 5+ kills within the first 10 minutes and turned the game around by winning teamfights and pushing better than the other team later on. LoL has far less snowballing than DotA.

Why o why should someone like this be held in the same regard as the OP? Without SOME type of qualifiers, his word could be taken to be as accurate as anyone else's by anyone passing thru.

This is the problem I have with removing these labels.

sry again for bump didnt want to start a new thread...

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzminkey View Post
I'll be volunteering my worst stats. 1:2 ftw.
Same, mine are almost as bad due to HORRIBLE MMing. I would post in Zilean's examples of bad Matchmaking, but I don't want to fill another 20 thread pages with it.